tuscl

I'm boring

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
In virtually all of these, I prefer the "before" version. Certes, part of that is because that's also the younger version, but it's not the totality of my preference by a long shot.

http://www.fame10.com/style/celebrities-…

7 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I'm with my brother on this one.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    steve229, where are you? Mila Kunis is #12 on the list and looking pretty hot!
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @ATACdawg - Thanks, that's what I get for not clicking all the way through, lol

Yep, I prefer the "cute" Mila to the "hot" Mila (of course, I would settle for any version of Mila, anytime, lol)
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Yes you are boring
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    The glammed up versions are the boring ones. Stylists tend to make all women look like the same mask by smoothing over the subtle details that give them personality.

BTW, unflattering lighting on most of the "before" versions makes for unfair comparisons.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @chandler: Agree with regard to the lighting, but the before ones are *still* preferable. To me.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    I like how this comment on the "shocking" Jennifer Love Hewitt "before" pic sums up the site's attitude:

"Unfortunately, her unnatural blonde locks and frail frame made her look too young and carefree."

Yeah, we can't have that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion