tuscl

Mythbusters - WTF???

jerikson40
New York
Are you fucking serious??? Tory, Grant, and Kari were all axed recently from Mythbusters?? One of the best shows on TV and they pull this shit???

So now I guess it's just Adam and Jamie running the show? No fucking way !!! Why they didn't ask me first? I guess everyone's all pissed because Kari was bringing a lot of young girls into the sciences, which is good. But I do like Adam and Jamie. They make a good team. Smart guys too.

But I was getting a little pissed that the three kids were taking over most of the show in recent seasons. Hell, it was getting to where Adam and Jamie were barely showing up. That sucked. You felt like they were handing you over to the B Team.

I dunno, maybe it's a good thing. Go back to the way they started. Just Adam and Jamie. That was pretty cool.

Okay, I feel better. I think it's a good thing.

7 comments

• sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    "Why they didn't ask me first? "

Because nobody gives a flying fuck what you think about anything, jerkoffson.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Fuck you jackoff
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I haven't watched the show in a while. I guess if I don't like the changed, I will continue not watching,
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Maybe Kari will become a stripper.

At least until we get the economic boom and she becomes a nurse!
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I enjoyed the episodes where they all worked together on a major project the most. Agree that Adam and Jamie were phoning it in the last few seasons and the other three did most of the work. Hopefully with just the show will improve now that Adam and Jamie will have to do some work.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Haven't watched it in years but I use to dig the show.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Their viewership has been down, so they're going back to something more like the original format. Those two are good together, so hopefully there will still be reasons to watch.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion