tuscl

Call me Jerikson Jr.

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
A lot of you have been going to strip clubs for almost as long as I've been alive. You know the ends and outs, seen that fckn movie so much you know how it ends every time.

So take a PL like the one I've been irritated with since I notices his estrogen female insecurity "make me feel special" posts, and I notice that instead of telling him to grow a pair be man, a lot of you are on some Dr. Phil shit, encouraging some very weak (and price inflating) behavior.

Now he's in another town city and state from me (thank god) But aren't we all here to understand how to be better SC patrons, to get a fair price for fair action, empower the customer with best practices.

I see that Dr . Phil shit and wonder, am I doing it wrong. Is going to SC only for the betas, or is it also for an Alpha, to go relax, reinvigorate, with out all the PC sexual harassment bs have to deal with on the daily. And I'm not talking about mistreatment, but it's great to look and a nice rack and be able to say "you got a nice rack".

Guess what I'm wondering, pondering (I'm at that stage in life now) out loud, are SC a crutch of the emotionally weak, or a pastime of the emotionally balanced.

10 comments

• jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Oh yeah? You WISH you were jerikson jr !!! That's something you have to work at over a lifetime, something you strive for, and very few succeed.

First you must feel the force, young Padawan.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    @jerikson ....and thanks for totally missing the point of the post.
    But hey, if I'm lucky I'll grow up and maybe be able to quote Star Wars too...FML
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Lol they broke the mold on denseness & stupidity with jerkoffson.
    As for your last question-based on a lot of the posts here lately it seems to be leaning more towards a crutch for those emotionality weak.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Fuck you jackoff
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    GACA, honestly, I really don't think there is any definitive answer to what you're asking. Sorry.

I do look at sites like this as a sort of "Consumer Reports" of strip clubs. It gives me an idea of what clubs to look for (and to look out for), as well as, in some cases, which dancers to avoid. It also gives me an idea on just what I can and should budget for some clubs (yeah, a pretty lofty goal for a guy who has problems saying "No" to attractive, potentially naked women); guess that's really where the "what to look out for" comes in). These discussions and some of the reviews also give me idea on what to say and how to act around (or what not to say and how not to act) around some dancers, which is probably where part of that "Dr. Phil" stuff might be coming in.

As for who the clubs are for, well, to me, they're for anybody. The big thing is matching the target demographic (us) with the appropriate club.

Me, I'm a pauper ($20K a year is always a hopeful goal, though one I don't reach too often) and I prefer dressing pretty casually -- not business casual but hang-out-around-the-house casual. Obviously, I'm not going to go for those ritzier clubs where it's $50+ bucks to get in, $20 for a Coke, and another $20 just to say hi to a dancer. I'm going to go for clubs that are more targeted to my level, my demographic -- those clubs that are more blue collar, with dancers I consider more grounded and prices that are more in my budget. Guys who make that $350K, who can afford to go to the clubs 3+ times a week, clubs that do charge that $50+ cover, they're in a completely different demographic.

But, for the most part, we're all in it for (pretty much) the same reasons: we enjoy beautiful women. We enjoy watching them, we enjoy talking with them, and we enjoy the more tactile sensations. There can and there will be some additional reasons, conscious and subconscious, for going to the clubs.

It could be feeling like part of the pack when a bunch of guys go. It could be low self-esteem and that gets bolstered when interacting with some of the ladies. It could be one of those comfortable places to hide from the rest of the world, a place you know no one will think of looking for you at. It could be a guy develops some actual friendships (or maybe just a really good illusion of friendships) at the club. It could be a power/status thing. It could be a place where a guy feels like he can let his guard down and blow off some steam (in socially acceptable way, c'mon now). It could be any of a myriad of reasons, any and all of which can be right and wrong, depending on the guy.

I wish I could offer you a definitive answer, but I really don't think there is just one answer.

Hope this helps.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    "Are SC a crutch of the emotionally weak, or a pastime of the emotionally balanced.?"

They are clearly both. On the one hand, sc are a huge magnet to lots of totally fucked up weirdos. Just ask a dancer sometime who is the strangest customer she ever had. If she's been working a while I guarantee you she will have trouble choosing because there are so many. I've heard all sorts of bizarre stuff. Most the strange ones seem not to want or care about sex but rather to have some psychological hang up that they are dealing with. It's not always clear what their problem is (that's what a shrink is for) but the problem is obvious.

While the strange ones may be significant in number, the majority of guys are normal guys who have decided that strip clubs are a useful avenue to fulfill some of their sexual needs. The normal guys come In all sizes -- married, dating, single, rich, poor, black, white, Hispanic etc

This web site is to a certain degree a reflection of this community of strip club goers. You have the weird ones with depth seated psychological issues ( of whom jerikson is their queen), and then you have pretty normal guys who just share a natural passion for a woman's body.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    ^^^^
    Don't forget the stalker types
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    You talkin' ta' me?
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Well Slick, he must be talkin' to you 'cos i don't see anybody else here.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    @JohnSmith69 Guess you're right. Life is what you make it out to be. But I'm always concerned when I feel like I'm falling into the trap of taking the easy way out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion