Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

what it looks like

BigTuna1

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

When 499 pound ham hock sausage fingers bitch cums up in a CLUB and facilities a little sexy dancer...enjoy

Juice 4 Life

Its a way of life

JellyRoll - Like A Frat Party (Official Video) Di…: youtu.be

Replies (5)

Profile picture for bvino
bvino
•

With the sound off the girls look bored and the boys look retarded . I say developmentally disabled but I don't think there has been much development her above the neckline. Glad I grew up with rock and roll.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

pretty cool, Tuna. But don't worry, your fat dickbeaters got that guy beat

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

^^^ True dat Mikeydude.

#sausage.fingers

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

too bad the guy couldn't afford hot strippers for his video. and how can this be juice approved there was no sign of any KFC exxxtra-crispay anywhere?

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

No crispy crèmes?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement