tuscl

Sometimes TMZ reports really fucked up shit...

zipman68
the speed force!
What with dot dude telling us all about TMZ I thought I'd check it out. Maybe see if they have a pic of JLaw after a bukkake or something coo-el.

But they have more about the dude from 7th Heaven...

www.tmz.com/2014/10/08/stephen-collins-o…

I hope that shit isn't true. Because that shit is on the fucked up end of the spectrum even if you limited consideration to REALLY fucked up shit.

4 comments

• JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    The guy just needed to go to strippers. Guys do fucked up illegal shit like this because of sexual frustration that builds up over years. Strippers serve a great public service in giving guys a sexual outlet so this kind of crap doesn't happen.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^
    True dat.

But I also think playing a minister on a heartwarming TV show twists your psyche. I bet the Touched by an Angel people are into shit that would have made Lou Reed go "that is seriously fucked up".

And I'm talkin' about '70s drugged out and dating a transsexual Lou Reed, not the clean, sober, and married to Laurie Anderson version of the dude. Yes, the dude that frickin' LIVED Sister Ray.

I will emphasize, however, that when Reed sang about a dude suckin' on his ding-dong while he tries to hit his mainline everybody involved was an adult.

#loureedcool #7heavensux
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Tie a rope around that guys ankels and tie the other end to a big rig and take a long road trip. There is no use for sick fucks like that on earth. They are a waste of space
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Put that shit on pay per view and use the money for victim support
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion