tuscl

real time review hongkong

silkypants
Minnesota
Friday, October 3, 2014 11:57 AM
I was at Hong Kong in TX last night. The question is how valuable are real time reviews? Last night I found many pretty girls and took three upstairs. First was a hard haired light skinned beauty that wasn't quite as thin as I liked. The second girl was a thin light skin black girl with huge hair. She is the only girl I have done more than once in TJ and this was my third time with her. Last girl was the cutest little red head with blue eyes. Hardly a word of English but none of the girls I met last night spoke much English. Hong was was a slow as I have ever seen it. Lots of girls, even more waiters but not many customers. I was at Hong Kong for 9pm to 12 and didn't have any problems walking around or finding a seat with a girl. Line back acrossed the border was short and I made the 12:30 am train home. I still plan to do a full review when I get home. Two nights to go. Now for some fish tacos and the beach.

5 comments

• san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Do you mean Hong Kong in TJ? Real time reviews from such a place would certainly make for interesting reading. SJG
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    Looks like you are having a good time. Wonder why it is quiet though, maybe time of year?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    The donkey died!
  • silkypants
    10 years ago
    Yes Hong Kong in tijuana. My auto correct has me making all sorts of typing errors.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Yes, hour by hour, or girl by girl, reporting would be most interesting. The Hong Kong Bar seems designed for making hooker binges, for pushing yourself to the very limit. Of course to do this you can't be making appointments, as that would limit how many you can do. Likewise, if you ask a girl to commit to being in a particular place at a particular time, you are just limiting her income. So you just have to flow with it. I am sure that people come in there from the airport and they have no interest in adapting to local time. Everyone lives in binge mode. They abandon the solar clock and the 7 day week, and they live on the 28 day lunar calendar. They follow the lunar and women centered religion that the Abrahamic faiths were invented to destroy. So as TMojo tells us, sometimes the Hong Kong girls can hang around for a while. This gives you a chance to get to know them some, and to get another pop. And besides, they have to sleep somewhere sometime, so they can just nap with you. They can go back to making money later, and they haven't really lost anything. TMojo [view link] When one girl finally does leave, you can just nap, and then remember to change the bed sheets so that the next girl won't have to contend with the last girl's wet spot. Yes, pop by pop reporting would be most interesting. Don't be shy about asking the girls to make comments for us to read as well. See if you can send us some pictures. I believe that there are some though who don't want to abandon the solar clock and the 7 day week, because they have kids in school. I believe that this is the meaning of the school girl uniforms. They work regular hours and they lead clean, sober and sane lives. They make their money in a fixed time window, so they aren't going to be going off the clock to take naps with you. This is what I think their uniforms mean. [view link] Mexico is a revolutionary nation and these daytime school girls are women's rights solidaristas. [view link] Shadowcat, Adelita's thread [view link] American version of Adelita's in Oregon? [view link] With motel behind it? Compatible with my motorhome idea? They even have robes for the girls so I won't need to bring my overcoat? Is it still there? [view link] SJG 2120 South Michigan Blvd [view link] Street View [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion