tuscl

Let's rate the clubs based on MILAGE

Thursday, April 28, 2005 8:43 AM
most of the clubs in the TUSCL top 40 seem to be rated by the attractiveness and personalities of the girls. While this is important, I'd like to see a top 40 based on MILAGE! Personally, I'd rather have off the charts milage with a 6 or 7 than an air dance with a 9 or 10. And I couldn't care less about decor! Living in SoCal, I vote for the JetStrip- great place! Any other votes for yer neck o' the woods?

14 comments

• moneyb
    19 years ago
    So, if we are to go by FONDL's breakdown, for me, anything less than extras or at least very high milage is a waste of time. These are the places/dancers that I'm looking for in the SC area.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    My definitions of mileage are: Air dance - no physical contact between customer and dancer. Low mileage - one-way contact, customer not allowed to touch dancer with hands. Medium contact - customer can put hands on dancer's waist, back, legs etc. but not on boobs or kitty. High contact - hands on boobs allowed. Very high contact - hands allowed anywhere. Extras - Mr. Happy comes out to play. Cost is irrelevant.
  • johnnylingo
    19 years ago
    Here's a basic question - is mileage simply how much occurs on the dance, or how much occurs for the price? For example, I've landed great dances in Seattle for $20-$30. Ironically, this is because Seattle does not permit nude dances, so there is no upselling to the $40-$60 range for a "real" dance down in SF or LA. Is the mileage higher in Seattle then, or equal?
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I don't think I've ever given a club more than a 7 that didn't allow at least medium contact. But I don't give higher ratings for clubs that have extras because that's not of any interest to me. Probably the thing that gets a club the highest rating from me is a laid-back friendly atmosphere where I can relax and feel welcome.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    You might want to try some clubs in South Florida
  • komey1970
    19 years ago
    When I do a review (not often - just don't go to many differant clubs), milage is a factor. Milage doesn't always have to mean "extras", though. Clubs where I received an air dance or two will rate lower than one-way contact. That will likely rate lower than a two-way contact would for me.
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    I think they're rated high based on glitz and the number of dancers more than mileage. For me furnishings and tuxedos and parking and nice neighborhood mean very little. A large number of dancers is nice, but I hate to knock a good neighborhood club especially one with cheap prices and high mileage just because the dancers, hot or ugly, weren't there or were all ugly on a few visits. POTENTIAL is hell of a lot more important to me than a regular line-up. One of my friends that I took to Angels once had a nightmare experience-----There were a lot of dancers all of whom were FAT GIANTS. Well, he likes the same type build of women as I like and he vowed never to go back. He doesn't want to see another fattie again especially a GIANT FATTIE. He wants just the models preferably white, but blacks are acceptable if they're small and in good shape. Also, the $$$ means very little to him so a club so scores almost no points for low prices. I think a lot of customers are like him. If the club is not a home run on a single visit it gets marked off his lineup. And, a lot of customers want the fancy digs and price is meaningless. IOW, I believe the ratings should reflect a strong bias toward GCs more than the true high mileage clubs.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    For the most part, they already are. But I also think that most of us go to stripclubs for something other than mileage. If you go to a club where they give great mileage, but all the dancers suck so bad that none are lapdance worthy, you aren't going to rate it highly no matter what.
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    Hi Fondl, My guess is that for a South Florida club Pure Platinum/Solid Gold number 23 on the top 40 would be low mileage. Ft. Lauderdale has a bad reputation if you're looking for mileage, but then I could be wrong because I gave up on Ft. Lauderdale many years ago. There is just so much mileage available even in the white clubs of Miami-Dade it didn't make sense for me to fool around with Ft. Lauderdale clubs. The dancers looking for low mileage clubs usually tell me that they're heading back to Broward/Ft. Laudedale where there is a lot more money for a lot less work. Of course, times change and I could be wrong.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Just to add to my earlier comment, I'd be very surprised if any of the top 40 rated clubs are low mileage. The few top 40 clubs with which I'm familiar are all high mileage or more. Plus I know of a lot of really nice clubs that aren't in the top 40 but in my opinion should be. Like, for example, Gentlemen's Gold Club in Baltimore, which for my money is one of the best clubs in the Northeast.
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    Well, if you like black dancers and very inexpensive lap dances ($2 - $10) and can understand that the quality and number of dancers varies wildly, then I'd highly recommend Angels in North Miami. I gagged when I read your description of this country as puritanical. Strict morality? More like a complete fraud and obscenity. In the government courts I think the only true "crime" is tell or seek the truth. It is bascially an extortion racket operating under the disguise of law. Jury trial? Don't make me laugh. Right to present exculpatory evidence? Not a chance. The privilege to make a payoff? Maybe!!! :) Some of these hoodlums on the bench and practicing before it actually profess to believe in god--No, surprise there . . . BTW, I would advise dancers who don't wish to risk a very real threat of arrest to avoid Angels and NO it does NOT make a bit of difference to the police or the courts whether or not you violated the "law" or not. Just working there is enough cause have you placed under arrest and on a fast track to jail. Don't worry too much--the court just wants to extort some $$$ from you. Pay and you walk. So far, I haven't heard of any customers being arrested. :)
  • moneyb
    19 years ago
    No, I don't work for LE, but you make a good point; I guess if I had more disposable income, I could sample all the girls in all the places till I found what I was looking for (I like to travel as well). It does make me sad to think of what a restrictive, puitanical country this is. Pity.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Actually I find that for the most part clubs are rated largely based on mileage. For example the top US club currently (located in NJ) is probably one of the highest mileage clubs in the Northeast but has very little else to recommend it, the place is a real dive. If it wasn't for it's mileage I think most people would probably rate it about a 5. But Kyle is right, most raters keep those details to a minimum, which is good advice.
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    I don't think in this country it would be safe to write too much about mileage in a club. Fondl mentioned that he was contacted by law enforcement after giving a little too much detail. I was contacted by law enforcement as well, but it may of had nothing to do with my postings here. Heck, you could be working for the government. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion