tuscl

Drinking

crazyjoe
Colorado
Saturday, September 27, 2014 8:02 AM
Have you ever been so drunk at a club that you didnt know how to rate the dancers while writing a review because you really didnt know?

9 comments

• GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Nah, because I usually go by myself, and if I drink THAT much, how will I get home?
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    Oh yes, several times. My beloved Alberta clubs are so lame that watching the stage dances is often just a diversion while I wait for the next pint of draft to be pulled or for the next glass of wine to be poured.
  • RickyBoyDugan
    10 years ago
    GoVikings: "Nah, because I usually go by myself, and if I drink THAT much, how will I get home?" It's called drinking and driving. And it's how real men (like me) get home. Maybe I need to add a few notes regarding this as an appendix to The System.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    That's crazy, Joe. You should get drunk while writing the review safely at home.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    no. plus why would you even think about writing a review while in the club and drunk?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Not at the strip club but I know the feeling. It usually hits me at the public library. Booze and books can't be beat. Plus, every now and then, I get a sneak peek up the librarians skirt. Hell yeah!
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^^ do you do the time tested, "drop the pencil on the floor" trick?
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I used to get that way, but that was in the days before TUSCL, ergo, no reviews.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Mikey-Hell yeah I do.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion