tuscl

Songs That "Actually" Kill The Mood

Friday, September 26, 2014 3:02 AM
We all have our preferences when it comes to music, both in and out if the strip club. I know that many of the older and maybe even some of the younger hounds have little love for Hip Hop. Maybe some younger cats don't like rock. Who knows? Anyways, is their a song or music that is "Actually" a deal breaker? I mean, you're sitting there with a hot piece of ass, her fingers are doing the talking, and you're in for the deal of a lifetime. Unfortunately, a song or music that you don't enjoy blares through the sound system. Do you continue on with the stripper? Do you tell her no, this song sucks? What do you do?

43 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Actions speak louder than words. No song fucks up a great lap dance, etc.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Anything country music. Guaranteed mood killer. Boot scootin' bullshit. If its country, it ain't music. Yee fuckin haw.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Oh, and you asked what do you do when they play country music? Immediately blow my referee's whistle, grab the penalty flag from my rear pocket, illegal use of country music, 20 yard penalty, lights come on, music off, and DJ gets banished to the restroom for the remainder of the shift. Of course he skulks off to the men's room amid jeers and mocking by the customers.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @J40-Haha.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    J'40 nailed it. country music. It depends on the club, but it seems there's always that one girl that wants to dance to country when her spot in the rotation comes up.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    By the way, I'm serious. If they start playing country music its very likely I'll get the fuck up and walk out. There is no excuse for country music in a strip club
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "If they start playing country music its very likely I'll get the fuck up and walk out.' Guess that means some poor dancer is out 45 cents
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    lol btw, Slick and Steve, you guys sure post early
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "you guys sure post early" Ever hear the saying, "the early bird gets the $350k"
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Mikey-I'm on the graveyard shift and I average 4-5 hours of sleep a day.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    "Guess that means some poor dancer is out 45 cents." Very funny. For all you country music haters, I assume you've never been to Baby Dolls. If so, you're missing out on one of the best topless clubs in the country. I asked a bouncer and waitress there why they play so much country music. Both said it was to keep ghetto/gang members out of the place and it works like a charm in that regard. For me personally while I hate much of the crap playing at some clubs (I guess you'd call it rap, Dejavu in COI is the worst ever), and good classic rock is always a welcome addition, I've never left a club over music and I doubt I ever will. Pussy is far more important than the music playing.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    My club plays such shitty music in general, one song can't wreck a mood. But I will say, when they play tunes I like (rock/metal) it really helps the energy of the whole place. The owner is stuck in a 90's dance music rut and when he's there that's all you hear. When he's gone the DJ's are much more creative.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Blacks don't like country music because whenever they hear hoe down they think a sista got shot. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    You people who actually pay attention to the music in strip clubs are weird. Who gives a shit? The only thing that matters about the music is how loud it is. If it's too loud, it's bad, no matter what style it is. If the music, aforementioned volume issues notwithstanding, is more important than the tits and pussy in your lap, you're doing it wrong.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Music is as important as tits and pussy: both feed the soul.
  • jacobs.patrick7
    10 years ago
    Agree with rockstar. Deal breaker for me is AIR SUPPLY! Country is fine, as long as, the stripper knows how to dance the part. Most don't!
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Agree with Rock. Tits and pussy in my lap isn't so great that I can't enjoy music too.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Anything I truly dislike. This doesn't mean something I can't tolerate. EX: I can tolerate Rush. I dislike Tony Orlando and Dawn.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    LOL at the thought of strippers dancing to "Knock Three Times"...
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    lol......I dislike Hall & Oates truly......imagine hearing "Rich Girl" or "Maneater"
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Like JS69 mentioned; Baby Dolls Dallas plays a country song I think every 3 songs or so. I don’t think hardly anybody likes it including the dancers. I’d had dancers at BDs wait until the next song after the country song to start dancing for me b/c they did not like dancing to country music. They especially play that song that says “she makes my tractor sexy” – man – that song is seared in my brain and if you spend 2+ hours @ BDs; you are bound to hear that song at least twice.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Techno. UGH!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Superdude-I got a one-of-a-kind, orange tank top that reads, "Heck no, techno!"
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    Cat Scratch Fever
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “Death before Disco” Although I actually like Disco
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Clubber had a good point....can you imagine if the DJ plays "Tie a Yellow Ribbon" by Tony Orlando?
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    I never understood why disco got such a bad rep....there was a lot of good, funky disco stuff....although I can understand if the country boys didnt like it....
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Could you imagine if they played “Amazing Grace”
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "They especially play that song that says “she makes my tractor sexy” – man – that song is seared in my brain" Mine too. One of my regular clubs used to have a monthly country night. I bet I heard that song 4 or 5 songs one night. It seems to be the one country song that young hip-hop girls are inclined to dance to. (If forced too).
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "Could you imagine if they played “Amazing Grace”" Well, I dunno....maybe if the dancer was like really SUPER hot....and her name was Grace....and she was wearing a halo or something....and maybe some Spock ears.... Nah, never mind....no fucking way.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Would I stay in a strip club where the DJ was playing sounds of someone scratching a chalkboard? Not for too long, sounds like country music to me.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I don't know why people are whining about country music. Sure, I don't really like it, but at some places, specifically those far outside the big city in the country, it seems appropriate. The absolute worst song I ever heard in a strip club, within the strip club context, is "Brick" by Ben Folds Five way back when. I actually saw him perform that song live and in person on two occasions, but as strip club music, it's as awful as can be.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Anything by Slim Whitman. Makes my brain explode - hey, that would make a great movie schtick! On the other end of the spectrum, I will gladly listen to anything by Faith Hill!
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    I've heard the Carrie Underwood song "Before He Cheats" pretty often. Don't know as it's a mood killer, but it is a rather ironic tune for the strip club, lol
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    There are some regular sports bars I never visited because I read or heard they played country music. It is like scratching chalkboards to me.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    Country music dampens a good sc vibe for me.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Jesus was born in a barn, Think he might have been a country fan?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Or a big time fan of Ranchera music! His name is Jesus. His mom is named Maria. His homeboy is Santa.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    SS. good points.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Slick- just for you: [view link]
  • ndnman
    10 years ago
    Country music for sure. With any female rap type music a close second. Let me take that back, I'll put up with the country music.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Anything country or Kings of Leon will make me stop the dance and insist that we start on the next song. If the next song is more of the same, I'll bounce. Also not a fan of old rock but if the dancer is really into it I will roll with it.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    "Music is as important as tits and pussy: both feed the soul." Roast beef and pork both feed the body too, but I don't need to eat them both at the same time. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion