Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Meaty digit joke

mikeya02

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

What would you call Lopaw if she had Duke's sausage fingers?

Well hung!

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

And I would like point out that Duke would make a great hitman in a Mob movie. A shot of those mini salami's around someone's neck would make my blood run cold.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

For Halloween, Sausage Fingers should dress up his digits. Wrap his fingers in buns and go as a Weinershnitzel family pack.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

^^^Or he can go as Edward Hotdoghands

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Haha

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

I went to school with a dude that we nicknamed Edward Scissorlips.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Bahahahahaha! I'd get all the pork lovin' women.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement