tuscl

New format

Clubber
Florida
How many wish to read the first topic and click on the blue "Start a Discussion" button instead of the less visible topic heading?

Might just be me, but one of those little annoyances that drive me nutter than I already am.

15 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Glad I'm not the only one doing that. LOL.
  • founder
    10 years ago
    Are you on a phone or desktop?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I'm using a desk top. It's no big deal. I'm sure we'll get over it soon enough.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    The move of the "start a new discussion" button to the right will probably help. I was having the same issue on an iPad.

But now I'd really have to have sausage fingers to hit the wrong place.

#sausage.fingers
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I can't get the sort button to do anything on my phone. Mobile Safari. Haven't tried the desktop yet.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Desktop, but WOW, it was moved today! Thanks, founder!

Say founder, while I'm on a roll with you, send some hot Asian dancers to S. Florida! :)
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    The sort button works on my desktop, but still no joy on my phone.
  • steve229
    10 years ago

Neither the "Start a Discussion" or "Sort Discussions" button is now working on iPhone or iPad.

Thanks, Clubber - typical IT solution - fix one problem, create another bigger one!
  • steve229
    10 years ago

Actually, what happens now when you hit either button is it takes you to the first topic

I guess that's so Clubber doesn't get confused anymore, lol

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    You guys should see my screen. Double avatars and topic titles on the main discussion page.....no search button in sight, had to click on three small white lines in the upper right hand cornor to find it.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    For what it's worth - I still find the light blue type hard to read against the white background. Maybe it's better on a desktop. No one else complains. Maybe it's just me. I do have the background brightness turned up high on my iPhone.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I suggest you reboot.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Gee, steve, so sorry I ruined your life. NOT! I saw a problem and asked about it. What founder does, I do not control. Instead of getting all girlie bitchy about it, try being constructive.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Thanks for fixing the discussion sort on my phone.
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    Thanks founder for the fix.

I had same problem on both android smartphone & tablet. But worked on Windows laptop.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion