tuscl

what was your first tuscler review like ?

Copy and past your first tuscler review ever below

10 comments

• Duke69
    10 years ago
    Mine was 3 years ago of club xcapades jun 23 2011 under juicebox69

This club is not what it used 2 be! If u go n at 7 that's when they open u can get n for free. Drinks r 2.50. The femeal bartender is cute ass hell. I have an atf their and if it wasent for her I would not go to this club! But ya say my fav that night it was her and I thank maybee one other dancer? They normaly now have that few dancer now. What they call a vip is just another ld room that is not private and cost $10 more and the dances r no different. Normal ld r $25 and n my opinion r not woth it. most of the girls will half air dance back n the ld rooms so don't do it! This club is only good 4 if your tight on cash then u can make $30 to $50 at the tip rail go all night and have some fun. A little tip they have some side pole dance spots that's the best place to go just find a girl u like or lol the only girl that is working and use those poles u can get a lot closer than the stage and if u tip heavy its a better doller value than the ld. Also those side poles r good if u show up early and plan to leave early so u can go to the best club n town cuz the stage dances don't start until 10pm and from 7pm to 10pm the club is basicaly just the staff. So its a cool place to worm up at go n at 7 for free get the dancer to work the side poles and chat u up until about 9pm spend about $30 on tips and get the hell out and go to the other club for the rest of the night lol not kidding if my fav leaves I will stop that little worm up and just go to the other club ! So n short comming from a once a week clubber and a vip specilaist for my area for the past 7 years don't ever go to this club!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Mine sucked, I admit it. I really didn't have a feel for the site or how I should write my reviews. Since then, mucho improvement.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Im still righting reviews still while being on dem self medications
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I went back recently and read my first one. It was ok. Not as bad as I thought it would be
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I went back and read all of mine. Pretty good if I do say so.
  • Aravas
    10 years ago
    Here's mine lol

Well it was just like any other night. The birds were silent, sky was dark, not a sound heard in the night. I had just left one strip club and to my surprise I still had ounces of hornieness left. I had read reviews of this club before so I decided to go see what's good with getting my rocks off. So I parked in the parking lot right infront of the club, get patted down and pay $20 fee. Then from there I enter.
    Upon walking in the club I took a liking to the projector screen playing my favorite movie "new jack city", and so I sit down. Chairs are all around the sides of the club with tables. The stage is in the middle and spreads outwards towards entrance. Lighting lights up middle floor where stage is. Two VIP closets. The music is sort of really loud though but I guess it has to be to cover the sounds of boots knocking(sat beside VIP closet and heard thumping).
    The lapdances are 10 a song. Ahh yes Harley riders lap dances what can I say about it...great!!! I was rubbing and grabbing on lots of phat asses. Occasionally they would stick hands inside zipper and fondle little me which was great, as I sit here and type this I notice I need to go back now. During lap dance is when they ask you if you'd like VIP usually.
    So I gather up my courage and agree to a VIP session with a stripper that tickled my fancy. I gave my $20 for the house and we went to the VIP closet. We then negotiated VIP price. To my surprise the inside of the closet is actually clean, just a board bench to sit on. The stripper grabbed the necessities out her purse and it was on! Aw yes I remember it like it was just yesterday, the way she took me in her mouth and how I felt in her va jay jay, me holding her by her thick hips and thrusting and thrusting like I never did it before until I exploded in the latex...the suspense of knowing people are right outside the door gave me more of a thrill I can't explain in words for detail. Then all a sudden it was all said and done. She told me if anybody happens to ask what we did back here just say "we danced". I agree to what she says and I leave with a smile on my face of accomplishment. Well played Miss.stripper...well played.
    Overall I would recommend this club to anyone!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Sorry, can't do. The stone tablet is no longer intact.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Oldest I can post follows...

Vegas Cabaret
    Lauderhill, Florida

Clubber

Joined Sep 2000
    Clubs Reviewed: 33
    Total Reviews: 85
    Dancers
    Value
    Atmosphere
    Overall

Unknown visit, Unknown dancers

January 14, 2004 • It had been awhile since I had been up near this club, so I figured I stop in and check it out. I didn't have much time or money. As it turns out, I didn't need either. Was very slow between 8 and 9 PM on Monday evening. Only good thing was a dancer that came on for the night shift, but I had to get going, so I didn't get any dances, but did enjoy a little talk with her. She is the reason the rating is a 7 and not a 6.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Lol fuckerz
  • rockie
    10 years ago
    Extremely generic and squeaky clean. I mentioned OTC, but I was referring to the safe immediate surroundings Outside The Club!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion