Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

club presidential gold CLOSED in Greenville SC

Duke69
Duke697183

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

According to its Facebook page its official CLOSED

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for Duke69
Duke69
•

Anybody able to confirm this ?

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

then use the update club details link for that club

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Tooo bad

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I got the grapefruit shits

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Platinum plus in Columbia is the best anyway

Profile picture for Duke69
Duke69
•

Thanks bro hamz

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Glad I could help in any way possible

Profile picture for overnights
overnights
•

Dukey...I'll try to ride by Presidential tonight on my way home from work. It did look closed a couple of weeks ago when I was going down the road it is on pretty late one night, but I didn't think much about it. There is another "underground" type club pretty close to it (25 Live) just up the hill from Godivas 1 that is always packed late nights, especially towards the weekend. Maybe 25 Live took their business or something.

Profile picture for Duke69
Duke69
•

Overnights thanks bro ham

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Obama 2016!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

motorhead - You got that wrong. " Are the Obamas Headed to Asheville, NC After White House?"

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

"Nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina in the morning"

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Lots of stories like this now from South Carolina. We should try to figure out what is up.

SJG

Dream On youtube.com

Profile picture for Duke69
Duke69
•

Lol..its true shadow

They say walt Disney lived in Asheville at one time

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Ashville has a minor league baseball team. Obama could be the pitching coach.

Profile picture for DroidX
DroidX
•

Any more details on 25 Live? I'd like to check it out this weekend.

Profile picture for overnights
overnights
•

Dukey...I didn't get by Presidential last Friday, but did drive by there last night (10pm Tuesday). Their signs are still up (road sign/marquee & sign on the building), but the parking lot was deserted @ 10pm.

DroidX--I've never been in 25 Live...I'm an older white dude and not really sure how they would react if I tried to go in there :). I'm sort of waiting for some of you other guys to try it and report before I try to go there. I did go to Presidential a couple of times and they were actually cool with me---I actually had a blast :). Anyhow--25 Live is at 6013 Augusta Rd. Greenville, SC. Google Maps will show you a picture of the place, but it's a really old picture. They've fixed up the building and put up a very visible neon sign since that picture was taken. The club is usually packed when I drive by there late nights on the weekends. If you give it a try, how about shoot me a PM ok?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement