• Duke69
    10 years ago
    Thanks bro hamz
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Glad I could help in any way possible
  • overnights
    10 years ago
    Dukey...I'll try to ride by Presidential tonight on my way home from work. It did look closed a couple of weeks ago when I was going down the road it is on pretty late one night, but I didn't think much about it. There is another "underground" type club pretty close to it (25 Live) just up the hill from Godivas 1 that is always packed late nights, especially towards the weekend. Maybe 25 Live took their business or something.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Overnights thanks bro ham
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Obama 2016!
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    motorhead - You got that wrong. " Are the Obamas Headed to Asheville, NC After White House?"

http://wallstcheatsheet.com/politics/whe…
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "Nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina in the morning"
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Lots of stories like this now from South Carolina. We should try to figure out what is up.

SJG

Dream On
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZfZ8uWa…
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Lol..its true shadow

They say walt Disney lived in Asheville at one time
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Ashville has a minor league baseball team. Obama could be the pitching coach.
  • DroidX
    10 years ago
    Any more details on 25 Live? I'd like to check it out this weekend.
  • overnights
    10 years ago
    Dukey...I didn't get by Presidential last Friday, but did drive by there last night (10pm Tuesday). Their signs are still up (road sign/marquee & sign on the building), but the parking lot was deserted @ 10pm.

DroidX--I've never been in 25 Live...I'm an older white dude and not really sure how they would react if I tried to go in there :). I'm sort of waiting for some of you other guys to try it and report before I try to go there. I did go to Presidential a couple of times and they were actually cool with me---I actually had a blast :). Anyhow--25 Live is at 6013 Augusta Rd. Greenville, SC. Google Maps will show you a picture of the place, but it's a really old picture. They've fixed up the building and put up a very visible neon sign since that picture was taken. The club is usually packed when I drive by there late nights on the weekends. If you give it a try, how about shoot me a PM ok?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion