tuscl

Viewing Discussion page - latest site changes

sclvr5005
Nevada
On my cell the Discussion page (when Sort Discussions is set to view "Last Comment") isnt reflecting the correct time stamp, although the threads are in the right chronological order. Hiccup?

14 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    On my laptop, now everyone has two avatars and two topics on the main discussion page....????
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Screenshot?
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Weird shit.
    For me it seems that when Sort Discussions is set to Last Comment, on the timestamp it is reflecting when that thread was created, not when it was las commented on.
    Not seeing 2 avatars, at least not yet.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    But seriously, getting whiplash from the changes. On my iPhone the discussion page is much cleaner and easier to read, but no longer shows the last comment time.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I like it! Yes it is cleaner and easier to read. Thanks
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Uh oh. Changed back? Must still be working on it
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @motorhead - please tell Founder to put the last comment time feature back in.

Apparently he only listens to you now.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    When I logged in on my phone this morning, I couldn't press and hold the discussion thread link to open it in a new tab like I could the other day. Nor were the links differentiated from the rest of the text like they were before the change, and are again now.

I messaged founder, and he's apparently reverted *all* of those changes.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Im getting the last comment bad timestamp too.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Screw the screenshot Steve...here's a link
    https://www.tuscl.net/discussions.php

• gatorfan
    10 years ago
    I couldn't login on my 2004 Motorola RaZer I wonder what the problem is?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    It used to be that I had to click on either the tittle of the thread or the “more ...” hyperlink at the bottom of the thread while in the Discussion view; in order to open a particular thread.

I no longer see the “more …” hyperlink at the end of the thread while viewing in Discussion mode; but it seems if one clicks anywhere on the thread text (title or body) while viewing in Discussion mode; this will cause the thread to open – it’s not intuitive b/c if I hover the mouse over the thread title; it turns form an arrow into a little hand making it obvious it’s a hyperlink – but if I hover the mouse over the thread text/body, it stays as an arrow even though it still acts as a hyperlink.

Hope that was clear b/c I’m kinda confused with my explanation.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    The time or duration since the last comment on each thread is important. That really should be added back.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Rech ???
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion