tuscl

extras in Charlotte strip club

sawxfannc
Looking out for Becca from Twin Peaks 🥰
Is there a good club in Charlotte where extras in VIP rooms is readily available..

10 comments

• zipman68
    •
    10 years ago
    You really need to talk to the Juiceman. He knows everything 'bout the North Carolina clubs.

Dude told me that the trick is showing up with a bucket of fried chicken -- KFC my man. The Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay is the signal that you're serious about gettin' some XXXtras!
  • chandler
    •
    10 years ago
    Is there a good club in Charlotte? No.

Last year at Crazy Horse on Independence, extras were sometimes available on the day shift. Not always "readily", though, especially if you care about the stripper's looks. I care, which is why I stopped going there.
  • LoveTheLadies
    •
    10 years ago
    Charlotte clubs are pretty weak.
  • Papi_Chulo
    •
    10 years ago
    You’ll probably have to go the OTC route if you wanna get any serious play in conservative Charlotte.
  • JohnSmith69
    •
    10 years ago
    Others are right. Choose a different town for extras or seek take out.
  • Duke69
    •
    10 years ago
    If your in Charlotte nc and dont mind a hour trip drive to Columbia sc...if not go to leather in lace for a good cheap $5 two hand tag lappers
  • shadowcat
    •
    10 years ago
    One of my Follies favorites was in Charlotte a year ago visiting family and tried working in 3 clubs while there and couldn't live with their no contact rules. The hose mom actually kicked her out of the third one she tried.

I know a TUSCLer that lives there and he drives to Columbia SC.
  • Duke69
    •
    10 years ago
    Yep shadow knows what's up also the leather and lace club im talking about is in gastonia just min outside Charlotte
  • sawxfannc
    •
    10 years ago
    Thanks Guys for all the info.. I used to go to Columbia every few months to visit Plstinum plus when it was a top 10 club and we all know it has gone down fast last 2 yrs.. I would like to go to check out the new PP west..

I went to follies once and it got filled up so fast and that too on a Tuesday afternoon in July.. It was wide open at noon when I came in but no place to have a dance by 3 pm
  • shadowcat
    •
    10 years ago
    Platinum West finally got their liquor license and is now only topless. It's a beautiful club inside but the talent is certainly no better than PP. Mileage in either club is about the same. HJs can be had but anything more will be tough.

Follies continues to be crowded. I got their 20 minutes before the scheduled open time yesterday and 6 or 7 guys had already claimed some of the better seats.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion