tuscl

Trouble finishing off

Thursday, September 11, 2014 12:43 PM
I went to a strip club last night, I hadn't been to a strip club in about 7 years and had never been to this one. Anyway I got a few lap dances from a few different girls. They were great LD's, plenty of full two-way contact. One of the girls kept rubbing her nipples on my lips, it was so hard to resist sucking them and then she told me to suck them as she shoved them in my mouth. She even asked me to nibble on them. I've scene on these forums that a lot of dancers try to get you to LDLK in your pants. One of the girls tried pretty hard but it just wasn't happening. <br> <br> Anyway, as I was about to leave a new girl was on the stage that was a solid 9 with a great firm, natural tits. I asked her for a lap dance. She didn't put my hands on her tits or ask me to touch them during the LD but she didn't object at all when I slowly moved my hands onto them. She wasn't really touching my dick that much either but I was enjoying myself so I told her I was ready to go to the VIP room for 15 minutes. <br> <br> The first half was just a continuation of the LD, but then out of the blue without saying anything she reached over and got a napkin. I wasn't planning on getting a handjob, especially for no additional cost but who am I to refuse one? <br> <br> Here's the sad part though, even though I'm married I masturbate a lot, so not even my wife can make me cum with her hands. I'm just so used to my hands that when someone else does it, it's so different that it's hard for me to cum. Plus I masturbated the night before which didn't help (like I said, I wasn't planning on getting a HJ otherwise I wouldn't have jerked off the night before). <br> <br> She spit on her hands and spent the last half of the time trying to make me cum but I couldn't even though I wanted to so bad. After a few minutes I was tempted to just take over and finish myself but I didn't want to offend her. I was was hoping she would let me titty fuck her but I didn't know if she would go for that or how to approach brining that up. <br> <br> So I never came, but I still gave her a very good tip when we were done. She said she felt bad and it was unusual that I didn't cum. I told her it wasn't her fault and there were just too many distractions. <br> <br> What would be the right thing to say in this situation? I'm also thinking of laying off masturbating for a few days and then going back, maybe I'll have a little better luck.

14 comments

• georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    How old are you? I have much the same problem; aside from a few talented massage/body rub girls, handwork just doesn't do it for me anymore. Distraction is part of it. Getting a blow job make it easier to ignore distractions. :)
  • patriots22
    10 years ago
    I'm 29. I don't have any trouble cumming when I'm having sex with my wife but for some reason a handjob just doesn't do it for me, although it still does feel good :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Don’t fell bad for the dancer – for her it’s just business and usually the only way they get offended is if one does not pay them or tip them accordingly/fairly. They (dancers) have been there done that – they come into contact w/ a 100 PLs or more in any given week – not too much faces them unless is way out there. Yean – the masturbation thing will def impact your SC performance – not that there is anything wrong w/ masturbating; but you will not be at “your peak” when ready to do battle in the SC :). Like I mentioned; dancers have been there done that and not much faces them – some dancers are willing to do certain things and some are not but they (dancers) know that certain dancers do certain things and that certain customers want or ask for certain things – i.e. they are not going to get offended b/c you ask – they know the deal/game – they will either say yes or no – they normally just get offended if they custy persists on tries to force them to do something they don’t want/like to do or if the custy does not pay them the fair rate. BTW – what club was this where you got this excellent service?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    BTW – we all have our sexual quirks and IMO a HJ is not the most efficient way to cum unless one is already almost there and even then it may not happen. Also – it’s natural to feel a bit uncomfortable when engaging with someone one does not know very well and in a kinda public and unfamiliar place like a SC – especially if one is not used to the scene.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Can't complete? Don't worry about it, patriots22. Tom Brady had the same problem in the second half against the Dolphins.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I think that means you're a closet homosexual. :)
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Patriots 22 - not an uncommon problem. I recently did an hour VIP with a cute little spinner. After 15 minutes I asked her for a BJ for a $100 tip. She went right down on me and gave a very good BJ , but I couldn't cum. So she dropped to her knees, opened her mouth and asked me to jerk off into her mouth. That did it for me and she swallowed every drop. She told me that lots of her customers prefer it that way.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Did you have much to drink? Drinking can impede things in the way men are supposed to operate. Other than that you need to be relaxed. Obviously if you're uncomfortable with females giving you a handjob, you shouldn't expect much to happen unless you get off super easy. Knowing you only have a few minutes can stop many people from relaxing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “Trouble finishing off” Wasn’t that the name of a movie? Oh – never mind – that was “Trouble with the curve”
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Juice?
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    I have no trouble getting off from a hand job as long as it's done right. I will let the girl try and if she ain't doing me right I take over and cum on her titties mouth face or pussy wherever she wants it.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I've heard that switching from your right hand to the left hand is just like getting some strange pussy. :)
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    It's amazing how poor many strippers are at giving a hand job. Most yank as hard as they can, like they are trying to pull it off. I often have to give them instructions on how to do it right.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… It's amazing how poor many strippers are at giving a hand job …” Sex is more of an art than a science. Actually I’m not 100’% sure of that but it sounds good. Plus – for most sex workers (e.g. strippers; etc) – they are just thinking of the money and don’t necessarily have your pleasure in mind – i.e. they go thru the motions. In fact – it’s seems more of the exception to find females that have as much of a sex drive or desire for sex as most men – so at best, often females (civvies; sex-workers) are doing it b/c the male wants it and not b/c they (females) are into it – i.e. most people are not good at what they don’t enjoy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion