tuscl

Sundowner- Niagara Falls

bill27
New York
Monday, September 8, 2014 7:54 PM
Heading to Canada this week for work and will have some free time in the afternoon. Is club worth the trip? Any recommendations?

9 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Never been to nigeria falls
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Don't nobody go to clubs in 'Mercia no more
  • Longball300
    10 years ago
    Read the reviews; the Downer is usually a blast. Full alcohol, naked chicks, good lap dances for $20...........
  • Electronman
    10 years ago
    I agree with Longball (generally attractive naked women, lap dances, alcohol) unless you are hoping for extras or high mileage lap dances. The Niagra clubs used to have a reputation for extras but they've reined in the fun over the past several years. In contrast, Toronto (near the airport) is still pretty lenient on the extras dimension.
  • cicero36
    10 years ago
    Yep, it is worth the trip, no question about it. Fully nude, full contact lap dances. Plus with the exchange the dances are only $19, lol. The girls range from 6-9, and if you are looking for extras try to find one of the foreign gilrs who tend to be more willing to push the boundaries (a bit), and to explore take-out which is certainly possible if that is what you are looking for...though some of the locals are willing as well.
  • fla_funmeister
    10 years ago
    I would pick the clubs near the Toronto airport (Million $ Club for one) before heading all the way to Niagara Falls. The other thing is that afternoons there are slow. Attractive dances and all, but much slower than during the night.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Any pole dancing to Gordon Lightfoot?
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Sundown, you'd better beware if I find you've been sneaking down my back stair.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Lol slick
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion