tuscl

Ever had a dancer start licking you in the middle of a lap dance?

One dancer was licking my neck. I didn't notice at first but then I started to wonder what she was doing.

Maybe it means she's a bit orally inclined. I haven't had a dancer start licking me during a dance in years.
Either that or she was hungry and I tasted good.

Maybe she thought I liked it or it turns guys on. I don't know. My first reaction is usually eewwww, why is she licking me? But on past occassions many years ago, things turned quite pleasant when the girl got something else to lick on.

19 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Shark - If that is a problem for you I suggest that you get your dick out of your pants as soon as the dance starts. :)
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Not a problem. I'm just not used to it the first time I get dances from someone new. Most dancers do not do anything like that among the ones I meet.
  • occurious
    10 years ago
    I get the tongue in the ear more than I get the licking the neck. I almost always get at least one dancer that starts nibbling on my nipples though.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Depends totally where she's licking as to the ick factor.
  • cyclops65
    10 years ago
    If she wants to lick ANYWHERE, I usually have no problem with it...(had a neck licker last week too, but I enjoyed it)
  • snakeguy
    10 years ago
    I had a neck licker, it was new, and interesting, but I needed atowel in the mens room after.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I got my ears licked
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    oh yeah!
    Sometimes it's startling and kinda icky, but mostly it's awesome.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I had my face licked once, that was disgusting.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Yes but I had dropped a water ice cone on my balls first.
  • Djscudmaster
    10 years ago
    Its because she's erotic erotically enticed by you or wishes to make you feel special whether you get something in return or not. In My case its always been the married or already involved ones for the most part that do that
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Dogs like to lick your face too but they also like to lick their balls and ass hole.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ do ugly girls (dogs) do the same thing?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I ONLY like getting licked during the middle of the song. Don't lick me too early or too late.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    A dance licked me once but it was 2 out of 3 and I won.
  • bkkruined
    10 years ago
    She was just trying to get the last guy's pubes out of her mouth.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    I prefer it when the dancer licks my chest.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    sharkhunter,

I would assume that she wants to start DFKing, and then maybe to go to BBBJ, and then maybe to FS. What do you think she was trying to do? What were you looking to her to be doing?

SJG

X, Universal Corner
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jPat4LS…
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I was just getting a lap dance, nothing more. She asked me not to touch her nipples. I wasn't expecting very much at all after that. I might not e en see again. I don't I ow her routine. This site lags really bad now. I guess thàt will cut down on my posts a gret deal.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion