tuscl

First Strip Club Experience

Any memorable/anxious/embarassing moments the first time you went to a strip club?

My first time going was when I was 16 years old. Obviously it was awesome having a brother who was 18 and cool enough to let me use his ID. I asked him if I could borrow his ID for the night, coming up with a lame excuse that I wanted to go to a Hooka Lounge (even though my brother is more into strip clubs than myself).

Obviously, all of my friends are under 18 so I had to pull of this solo mission. I ended up going on a Friday early evening. If I would have known better at that age I probably should have gone later in the night to possibly avoid any drama with the bouncers since I figured they would be more busy.

I walked up, showed them my ID and immediately got a weird look from the bouncer. Again, I look nothing like my brother. He ended up calling a second bouncer to check out the ID and at this point I wanted to shit myself, but tried my best to play it cool. I remember the bouncer asking the usual questions to check the validity...name, date of birth, address, etc. Good thing I got all the answer right...that would have been embarrassing. The bouncer then made a comment saying, 'well now I need you to sign your name and if its not a perfect match we're going to have to call the police to have them check it out.'

Luckily right before seeing the bouncers I made sure to take a mental note of my brothers signature, which for my sake was easy-peasy to duplicate. Normal cursive writing, thin with a forward slant including the initial of his middle name. So i signed his name, matched it perfectly and then I was in heaven for my first strip club experience. It was pretty wild, I got a lap dance from a girl with good mileage who was mouthing my erect penis over my shorts. Then I went up to the stage to tip singles when one of the strippers stood me up, took off my polo shirt, and started sucking on my nips. She threw my shirt on the stage so I just had to sit there shirtless for the last song which was pretty awkward being half naked in front of a bunch of dudes.

All in all...great experience and happy I got away clean with it :)

Your Turn...

15 comments

• sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I was already in my twenties and never went to a strip club before. I got talked into it by my second level boss where I worked. I was told to bring plenty of cash. I thought $50 was a whole lot. I secretly wondered if this was a set up and he was taking me to some underground brothel. nope, just topless girls and no extras. I had fun.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I think my boss enjoyed all the girls coming over to talk to me.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    My first visit to a SC was when I went with some friends in high school when I was 17 and under age. There was a cop who showed up. Stares me down for like a minute and a half, gets up, walks straight toward me, looks at me, then walks out without saying anything to me. Nearly pissed my pants.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I've related a couple of times my trip to Ft. Erie on my 17th birthday. More of a brothel than a strip club, but the girls did get naked on stage before asking if you wanted to fuck.

My friends bought me two hours with a little Vietnamese girl named Kim. Back then, AIDS and Herpes not being the big things they seem to be now, bareback seemed like a no brainer. Fortunately, I was in fact invulnerable at that point, and didn't catch anything. I've never gotten that drunk again while in a club.

She pretty much wore me out.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Ever see Porky's?
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    In a performance that the lap dance King would be proud of, the dancer made me cum 60 seconds into my first lap dance. I was something like 35 years old, and it was the first and only time I ever wore light-colored pants to a strip club.
  • patriots22
    10 years ago
    My first time to a SC was on my 21st birthday. My friends took me to a hole in the wall strip club. It was a fairly small place, it was a week night so there weren't that many dancers or other customers. A couple of the girls looked pretty good. After we spent some time sitting in front of the stage, my friends asked me which of the girls I liked best.

They snuck over and paid her in advance for a lap dance for me. A few minutes later she came up and started talking to me and asked me if I wanted a dance. I initially declined but then she said it was already paid for. Obviously I'm not one to turn down a free lap dance so I accepted. It's the only lap dance I've had so I don't have anything to compare it to but it was pretty good. There was a quite a bit of one way contact, she was grinding all over me and reached down to rub my dick through my pants a couple times. Unfortunately she didn't offer to let me squeeze her tits.

This SC wasn't all nude, so she had to wear panties during the lap dance. Halfway through the dance she mentioned that the bouncer was new and didn't know all the rules, so she moved her panties out of the way to show me her pussy.

After the lap dance she went back on the main stage. We were sitting along the stage again and when I went to tip her she took off my glasses and shoved them down her panties and started rubbing them all over her pussy.
  • HungryGiraffe
    10 years ago
    My first "real" strip club experience was at Thee Doll House in Myrtle Beach. See my first TUSCL review here: https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?M=U&RID=16…

Spent an hour asking a gorgeous, tall, curvy Italian/Native American dancer some of the stupidest questions in the world. One of my favorite dumbass questions was, "So, when I walked in did you decide on your own to come over and talk to me, or did someone send you over." She laughed and said she came over on her own.

When she asked if I wanted a dance, I foolishly said no, since I was clueless about lap dance. I thought strip clubs were just about watching naked or topless chicks spin around poles. After she stepped away to go check in with the DJ, another dancer approached and convinced me to try my first lap dance. Later, a real cutie didn't have to do much to get me into the Champagne Room. Had my first non-sexual OTC (lunch time drink) with that dancer the next day. I never reconnected with the first hottie. I think she was pissed she didn't get to pop my strip club cherry. Hope to make it up to her next time I'm in MB, if she's still there.
  • wildthang
    10 years ago
    I went in on an amateur contest night after seeing ad in the newspaper for my 21st bday with some friends. Girls got totally naked back then in Memphis. We sat near the stage and tipped pretty good. The guys got me a lap dance. While in the both, dancer wanted another $40 for BJ & FS, it was a happy ending.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    My first strip club visit was 1975. I smoke weed. That's all I recall.
  • Otto22
    10 years ago
    My first SC adventure was on the night before our wedding in 1969. My fiance and I went with a couple of other couples in the wedding party to a local club. There was a featured dancer named Amber Haze whose specialty was to set her (fake) beaver on fire. Quite a spectacle, one I remember 45 years later.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Everything before this morning in my life is a blur.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I already posted my first visit to a strip club. However my first strip club like experience was when I was in college and decided to visit a Frat party. They had a party with alcohol and a stripper was dancing in the basement. It was almost all guys except for the stripper. She had a little stage and some music was playing. I think they hired her and she brought a boombox or whatever you call it.

Guys were tipping a dollar for kisses. I think some of the guys wanted me to join their Fraternity. Before I knew it she was kissing me without me holding up a dollar bill. To my surprise she was French kissing me. I French kissed her back. I was thinking that was an awfully long kiss for everyone watching. I had fun.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I had more fun at a sorority party I went to a couple of weeks later. It would be like going to a strip club without hardly any of the customers showing up and all the dancers there. Except these girls wanted to party.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion