tuscl

My observation.

Clubber
Florida
Saw something today that isn't real common, but often enough to make me think about it. My work keeps me moving, so I am at many varied locations throughout the days or sometimes evenings. Today I was sitting in my car doing some "paperwork" near a fast food place. This SUV pulls in near by. I see a couple in it. Not a bad looking woman. Anyway, they get out and head towards the restaurant. They stop short at a car. They kiss, she gets in the car and drives away as he goes back, gets in his SUV, and drives away.

As I said, I see this happen not often, but enough to make me think. My guess an affair. Any other explanation that others can think of?

5 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    Carpooling with benefits?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    A fast food place to meet for an affair seems silly. What's the excuse? "I'm going to pick up some burgers and fries. Back in an hour or two honey" They should meet at Home Depot.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    It could be a meeting spot so they can both go somewhere in one car and arranged to meet up at the fast food place. I've met up with relatives at a fast food place. If they are late, you don't look suspicious if you are inside drinking or eating something. Of course meeting up with a single lady might give other ideas. A first date where they meet in a public place?
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I don't think that they are meeting there for their affair. That's just the drop off point. After they park they get into one or the other's car and drive off to that sleazy motel off the highway before returning later to go their separate ways. I've seen it a few times myself and done it once.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    My fave place for car dates used to be the back of a strip mall parking lot. (ha ha) Seriously; the lot was way bigger than the number of cars that used it, so I could park near the back. Plus there's no video monitors there. But it's been a while; my current g/f has a house, as do I
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion