tuscl

OT: Survivor lead singer passes away at 63

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Thursday, September 4, 2014 2:01 PM
For those of us that are 40 or over and/or grew up in the 80s; may remember the band Survivor and their smash hit "Eye of the Tiger" which was the theme song for the movie Rocky III in 1983. "Eye of the Tiger" is one of my all-time fave songs and `till this day still get pumped when I hear it. The lead singer who passed away was Jimi Jamison who joined the band in 1984 but was not the lead singer for "Eye of the Tiger". [view link]

8 comments

• SippyCup69
    10 years ago
    I usually listen to this song while I'm training for my next 60min vip block of time with those young physically fit dancers :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    LOL . Do you then go to the SC w/ one of those 1980s headbands?
  • SippyCup69
    10 years ago
    No...lol...but since I do 60min of dry to wet fucking I should start...lol
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Survivor was one of those early 80's band I didn't truly appreciate at the time. I lumped them together with Bon Jovi and the Scorpions and others. I didn't feel like they measured up to earlier classic rock bands. But 30 years later....I'm kicking myself that I took them all for granted. I never dreamed music would suck so bad in the future.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Motor I feel exactly the same. Was at a club last night that played shitty rap for hours about nothing but nasty whores and pussy. Now I love whores and pussy, but not this music. I thought my ears were going to bleed I would've tipped the DJ just once to play Eye of the Tiger.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Who ???
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    I luvz nasty shyta wrapping muzik
  • Longball300
    10 years ago
    Yeah, you can throw Night Ranger in that list of under-appreciated bands. Saw them live a few years back; still awesome.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion