Welcome to our world David Arquette

deogol
Michigan
Tuesday, September 2, 2014 11:35 AM
Bought himself a strip club [view link]

7 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Not my world. He plans to turn it into a burlesque palace for the rich and famous.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    A burlesque palace? Wtf is that?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    When I strike it rich I will still have more brains than money
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    David Arquette? I'm still pissed off about him "winning" the WCW championship title.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    When I buy a strip club I'm turning it into an extras club. TUSCL members with at least twenty reviews will get in free and Lopaw will get free lap dances for life.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Los Angeles: Actor David Arquette has denied reports suggesting he's the new owner of a strip club here. Sources says that the ‘Scream’ star had paid $1.5 million for the Crazy Girls venue earlier this week, but the 42-year-old insists he has yet to seal the deal, reports [view link]. "There's a rumour going around that I'm buying a strip club in Los Angeles, but we were going to turn it into a burlesque club,” he said. "We had a meeting... (and) they wanted too much money to be honest... I did not buy a strip club, although I'm not against it,” he added. Arquette already runs racy club Bootsy Bellows, which is inspired by his mother's stage name from her days as a pin-up model and dancer.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Thanx, Corvus - I will definitely take you up on that! :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion