tuscl

Her wanting to be kissed after a BJ

Through the years I have had several willing partners (none professional) who enjoyed our time together as much as I did. What is up with her wanting to kiss you when she goes down on you but is grossed out when you want to kiss her after you go down on her. I have met and been with many types of girls/women. Her being grossed out by her own pussy I find odd. Is it because she secretly like it and is afraid she may be Bisexual or gay? This is not all women but many. Please note I will note go near a pussy that smells bad (a sure sign of infection). I bathe and expect her to do the same.

12 comments

• rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Yeah, I've had g/f's like that too. Ex 'g/f's I might add! Not being on the same page sexually is a deal breaker for me for a bed partner. I'm very open minded about sex; more than most people in fact, so in my more mature phase of life, I require a sexual equal. I'm lucky my current g/f fits the bill!
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Well, there's a difference between kissing a girl after a blowjob, and kissing her with a mouthful of my cum. For some girls, this may be a similar issue. It does seem a bit odd to me sometimes as well.

My ATF usually didn't want to kiss me after going down on her. She said she didn't like her own taste. Odd in two ways. She was always clean and tasty, and she didn't have any problem with most other pussy.

On the other hand, with the MILF I've been seeing, the very first time I went down on her, she almost fucked my throat with her tongue immediately afterwards (which is ducking hot as hell, btw). But after she ate my load, she only gave me a peck on the lips, went and rinsed her mouth out, and only *then* went for the DFK.

I don't think there's much objective, externally understandable logic involved.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    A dfk after a bbbjcim turnx me on for found 2 actually
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I dfk jackie after she bbbjcim. I cum soooo hard
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "I don't think there's much objective, externally understandable logic involved"

In that case, this sounds like the perfect topic for SJG's insights.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Damn Joe
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Fuck Jackie
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    With an SO it is almost a necessity in order to reassure her that you do not think she is "dirty" just because she gave you a BJ. But with a stripper? Not so sure.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Rick's dead on.

I have no qualms about pointing such a double standard out.
  • Blakeney
    10 years ago
    Once had a dancer let me put a finger up vag, then took my hand out and put the finger in her mouth and sucked it. Obviously, she was not offended by her own taste.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "Her being grossed out by her own pussy I find odd"

Not being a girl I can only guess at the reasons. But I suppose if you live with one of them pussy things you probably know all about the good and the bad that goes with 'em. Y'know, blood when they're on their period, nasty smells and drainage when they have, um, issues. And it being so close the the nasty poop chute, worrying there might be some crosstalk goin' on or something.

So yeah, I can see it.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Are you speaking of your own pussy there, jerkoffson? Figures that you'd have a rank one.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion