Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

TUSCL is the evocation of a culture...

mikeya02

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

And what a culture it is...pop culture,songs, movies, tv shows, greatest rock bands, older actresses, $250,000 a year, "frivalous" activities, the Winter War, screenshots, LDK'ing, Jokes of the day, 2 am'ers, bacon, muslims, KFC, bashing Stripperweb, liberal use of the word faggot, etc.....this site is great

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for Duke69
Duke69
•

Amen brother

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

We are everything those jihadists fuck hate and more (eg some of us even trade Forex even though muslims hate carry interest). Long live TUSCL!

Profile picture for Duke69
Duke69
•

Tuscl.net 4 Life

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

I love you guys. Strictly in a hetero, bacon loving way.

Profile picture for Duke69
Duke69
•

Love you to faggot...lol

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

And don't forget Shadowcat's public service of warning us of all 2AMers

TUSCL: To Protect and Serve

Profile picture for Duke69
Duke69
•

Lol

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

@mikeya02 - Don't forget the pictures!

Oh, wait...

Profile picture for jerikson40
jerikson40
•

Slick, if I were a chick I would totally date you....you're fucking hilarious.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

As a self proclaimed elder statesman of TUSCL, I concur, in the 1st degree!

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

TUSCL puts the "fun" in dys'fun'ctional

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement