tuscl

Accents

crazyjoe
Colorado
Dancer accents can either turn me on or off. Some I find very sexy and others not so much. What do you think about this?

I think the sexieat international accent is a Columbian accent. I think that the sexiest state side accent is Kentucky. What is your preferance?

28 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I love Kentucky. From my experience, it's the best state. All it needs is a coastline.

Funny thing bout Colombians is that they have the least noticeable accent. There are more Colombians teaching English/Spanish than any other nationality.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Several years ago there was a free online chat site where people could talk into microphones. I chatted with girls from the UK, Canada, and Australia, sometimes all in the same chat room. I enjoyed all their accents. As far as looks go I have also enjoyed some Czechoslovakians and some South American girls as well. I don't remember all the countries I met hot girls from. From South America it was probably Columbia, Venezuela, and or Brazil.

Only talking about sexy accents, I'll stick with the UK, Canada, and Australia.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Vanna dance, or do you vant to be alone? I like the russian accents.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    German bitches
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    I'm with Mikey. Russian or other former Warsaw Pact hotties. WEEE-YAWWW!!!
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Southern accents really turn me on. I adore a slutty young thing with a cute southern accent. British accents are also cool but not in the same way. Can't stand Russian. I think it's because of multiple bad experiences with Russian dancers.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    During my working years I had the opportunity to speak over the phone to people in 30 or more foreign countries. Those I was in contact with were required to be fluent in English. I heard a lot of different accents. The most difficult to understand were the British. I guess American English is more widely taught than British.

To me the sexiest sounding ones were the Scandinavians. Around here I still like the good ole southern drawl but girls that speak it are becoming harder to find. Seems like everybody I know moved here from some place else, including me.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    You mean girls that sound like Elly May? They probably moved to Beverly Hills.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Danish bitches
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    @ sharkhunter. I can't see the attraction in a girl with a UK accent, especially if she's from London.

I like all accents myself, especially Eat European and U.S.

By the way sharkhunter, there's no such country as Czechoslovakia :-)
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    @ shadowcat. The problem with the British accent is that it is much more diverse than maybe you realise. We are only a teeny weeny country but you don't have to go far from one place to another to find a completely different accent. There are very few British people that speak English clearly without an accent. Simon Cowell is pretty close to having no accent, although he does have a home counties slant.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^^ Thats where my grandfather was born...Czechoslovakia. What part, I don't know.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    Velvet Divorce. January 01, 1993. Czech Republic and Slovakia split.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I'll simplify a bit. Accent, voice, inflection, whatever, all put together make a difference. Which I prefer, only I will know when the time arises.

My ATF has an Asian accent and speaks so damn fast I have trouble understanding her. Doesn't matter to me. :)
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I was referring to the area such as the Czech Republic and Hungary. I've met some hot and very friendly dancers from the region.

There used to be a different country there when I studied geography a long time ago. :)
    Maybe I partied too much while Clinton was president and forgot that decade.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    @ sharkhunter. It's ok, you are not alone in that sense.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Londonguy,

I don't know if you would be aware of this, but the American "Southern Accent" or "hillbilly" accent from the Appalachian Mountain region is thought to have evolved from the Scots-Irish that settled in the area in the 1700's. Linguistics is far too complex for me, but people who study such things say so.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Just as you say there are different British accents, southern accents here are very different. A person from Virginia does not sound like a person from Mississippi and they sound far different than a person from Texas.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    To add to what Motor is saying, the Axe instead of Ask with many Black Americans is actually a part of old English speak. Look it up Chaucer used axe, not ask. The Coverdale Bible uses ax and not ask.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    And let's be honest, Motor. Anything cool out of Texas has some Mexican lineage to it so to be bad.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I got a prize to the first person who knows why Texas split from Mexico. Sorry GV and Ranukam.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I'm drunk and here to fuck with Texans. Yee muthafuckin haw.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Accents for the most part turn me off.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Guess no conservatives wanna give it a shot. Y'all read Mitchner. Why did Texas split from Mexico?
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Swedish bitches
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I'm from as far south as anyone here, and I don't really have a southern accent. I believe I am fairly neutral. I guess it doesn't matter where you are from, so much as those around you when you learn speech.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    NORDIC BITCHES
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    I like smart dancers who can converse so except for hispanics I speak with no foreign women. Que? No hablo espanol. Yo lo siento mucho.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion