tuscl

Two girl fantasy

Monday, September 1, 2014 1:49 AM
I'm Just another guy looking for a little lesbian sex fantasy. Are there clubs where I can get a personal private lesbian show? I'm near New York and Phila. Can Anyone help me out?

14 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    If you have enough money you can probably get a private faux lesbian show in just about any club. Just show them the money and tell them what you want.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    I'm pretty much drawing a blank on EVER seeing a lesbian show anywhere...except maybe OFarrell in SFO, or maybe Tijuana...I'm sure I must have, but it must not have been too memorable.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc is correct. I've had it happen in the LD area without even asking, and at no cost to me beyond what I was paying for the dances with my CF.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    When you take two dancers to VIP it's kind of implied that's what you're looking for. As is the case in all VIP visits, be very specific with the dancer about what you want and how much you'll pay. When I've taken two at a time I get a charge out of watching them DATY but expect them to take care of me, too.
  • impala
    10 years ago
    They use to have them all the time at the In Between Lounge near Wilkes Barre, PA. Alas, the place is no longer open. Best to find out what girls are into girls, and encourage them to go up and "help" the other dancer, you would be surprised at what happens.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    The only place in the U.S. where I have actually seen the real thing on stage was at the Memphis Platinum Plus. When this was going on, on stage every guy in the club was on his feet to watch.
  • Baldnhappy
    10 years ago
    Been over ten years ago, but there was a club outside Charleston that featured two beauties with oil, toys and 20 minutes of action. Called it a shower show but included everything but soap.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    I agree with shadowcat
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    My ATF works stag parties on weekends and they are full girl on girl action. DATY, double headed dildos, DFK, etc. then the two girls offer lap dances to all.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "The only place in the U.S. where I have actually seen the real thing on stage was at the Memphis Platinum Plus" I've told this story before. Was in a Tampa club (not the Mons) on a hot summer afternoon when a vicious thunder storm hit and knocked out the power. There weren't a whole lot of customers there anyway, but most left after the lights went out. The emergency battery lighting kicked in and the few customers that stayed were treated to a real show by two girls.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    I've done two girl private shows. In one I asked the girls if they would make out and it was pretty hot. 'Til the sluttier one (well, most overtly slutty in the strip club context) referred to the other girl as her sister. Later she said it wasn't true. Who knows. But the vibe got kind of creepy at that point. BTW, two girl privates are not as much fun as you would think...twice the money for roughly the same attention. Back in the mid-90s in Abq NM the Icehouse (now long closed, if I recall from my last trip to NM) had full penetration lesbian shows on stage. Double-headed dildos and carpet munching, oh my! DJ used to tell dudes to wad up dollar bills and try to hit the girls on the ass. Claimed it was 7 years of good luck to hit a lesbian on the asshole with a wadded up dollar bill. The amount of money on stage was truly astounding.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I hear ya. I'm always searching for a little lesbian sex fantasy.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Before a couple of years ago, I wouldn't have believed watching two girls go at it, without my participation, would have been that desirable. Boy, was I wrong. :) But you gotta make sure you find two girls who are really into each other, and not just putting on a show solely for your benefit.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Maybe if you're lucky, you might catch Lopaw spitting game and taking that dame back to the VIP but that's about all you'll see.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion