tuscl

What stops YOU from ASKING a stripper to see you OUTSIDE THE CLUB (for FREE)?

I have read various posts from strip club customers who spend MONEY on a stripper yet are AFRAID to ASK the stripper they spend MONEY on to meet OUTSIDE THE CLUB for FREE? If you are spend MONEY on a stripper yet are AFRAID to ASK her if she WANTS to see you OUTSIDE THE CLUB for FREE then please post about it here.

4 comments

• RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    What stops you from having a RELATIONSHIP with a stripper OUTSIDE THE CLUB for FREE?
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    SMOOTH CRIMINAL BAS ASSES like RL stop me. I do not wish to get stabbed with that SWITCHBLADE!
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    Marriage, and a desire to remain in it for the indefinite future.
  • Pete22z
    19 years ago
    I had a magical evening with this beautiful girl who rocked my world. During the heat of the moment, I said how much I really liked her, did she have a bf, i wouldn't care about her profession, etc. Later that evening, much to my suprise she gave me her number (a first for me).
    I called her a few days later. Well, let's just say the magic disappeared in the light of reality. Maybe that kinda thing can only exist inside a club...which is kind of a big illusion anyway.
    Long story short, I'll probably choose my words more wisely next time i'm getting a dance. Last thing i want to do is hurt some girl's feelings.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion