Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Be careful what you wish for. :)

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

I met an older woman at a bar last night. She looked pretty good for a 60+year-old. In fact, she wasn't too bad at all, and I found myself thinking she probably had a really hot daughter.

We drank a couple of beers, and she asked if I'd ever had a Sportsman's Double?

'What's that? I asked. 'It's a mother and daughter threesome,' she said. As my mind began to embrace the idea, and I wondered what her daughter might look like, I said, 'No, I haven't.' We drank a bit more, then she said with a wink, 'tonight's your lucky night.' We went back to her place.

We walked in. She put on the hall light and shouted upstairs: 'Mom...you still awake?'

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

LOL – you really had me going there :)

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Me too!

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Lol....the true king

But i still be da kang

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

Me three! (You assumed that you met the mother in the bar. You know what happens when you assume if you didn't before.

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Lol fucker

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

So....did you fuck"em ?

Profile picture for alexrain
alexrain
•

Rescue Me rip-off thread

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Funny stuff.

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Yes its funny mo"head but mm not/ as funny as this

After years of asking I finally got my wife to let me cum over her face.

It was one of the perks of her open casket funeral

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Lol

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

So what did the mother look like?

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

I would break that mums hip then finished off on the daughters bag of doughnut s

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

Bwahahaha that was a good one

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

Ms. September was far more interesting ;)

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

Send out video. Go viral.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Funny stuff. Classic

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Am I only one here who would've gone through the ordeal to the erotic end?

Profile picture for jerikson40
jerikson40
•

I was waiting for the end of the story...no disrespect, but shadow is in his 70s right? Which makes the 60 year old daughter ripe for the picking huh?

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

How was the threesome?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement