tuscl

A Tribute to Alucard

Alucard was actually a good friend of mine and was the first tuscler that new my true identity as me his. We used to share picks of our ATFs and CFs. Believe it or not we hit it off due to our similar veiws on how to treat strippers and other providers as normal people. We both agreed on treating them with respect and class. We would often pm over these topics such as sending dozen roses and other gifts to the club. We also shared ideas on making passionate love to our providers and insuring our providers satisfaction as well as ours. God rest this mane sweet soft spirit

23 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    You're a little too late to tell us what "pals" you and Alucard were.
  • .juicebox69
    10 years ago
    Behind the scenes faggot
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    lol, "sausage fingers" called me a faggot.

• .juicebox69
    10 years ago
    Lol....ok that was funny
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Ok...your first day as window washer and it was raining and you thought you did pretty good was funny
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    The fact that he died relatively young doesn't change my view that the guy was a complete idiot.
  • .juicebox69
    10 years ago
    Mike your killing me lol
  • .juicebox69
    10 years ago
    Douglas lol classic
  • kingcripple
    10 years ago
    So Alucard really actually died? i saw mention of it a few weeks back but was unsure
  • .juicebox69
    10 years ago
    Hell fu kin yes playboy
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    Anyone know the cause of death?
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Coronary Artery Disease
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Alucard had stated on various occasions he suffered from a CAD heart condition that he had been dealing w/ since he was a young man – he also stated/felt his heart condition would bring him an early passing.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Damn
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    R.I.P. He was always polite to me.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    He was entertaining at times.

I always thought it was funny reading about him sending private messages and then blocking people so they could not respond. He only did it to me once that I remember.

Dougster and Alucard conversations were entertaining as well. Alucard took it like a punching bag and almost seemed to asked for more. Sometimes I wondered if he enjoyed it. Of course he sent me pm's a lot saying something about the a..holes on here. Unfortunately his sense of humor seemed to be a bit lacking. RIP
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    in god's name we pray, amen
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Yep, he was a pretty good guy. But he lacked any sense of humor and failed to recognize when anyone posted something meant to be facetious.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Very true mo head..same goes for mr. Shadowcaart ant day right cluber
  • mmdv26
    10 years ago
    R.I.P. alucard. Like him or not, he added spice to this forum.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Not being a long time regular, I'm not in on the inner workings of this forum. But wasn't Alucard a guy that everyone loved to rag on, calling him retard or whatever?

And now that he dies, everyone brings out their fond memories? I'm not calling hypocrisy, but geezus guys, are you trying to make yourselves feel more honorable by all this fondness after you ripped the guy another a-hole while he's here?

Why not be good to him in the first place if you're now all convinced of how wonderful he truly was? WTF good does it do now? He's not here to enjoy it? Geezus...
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    For me, TUSCL is like one big, dysfunctional family. Certain members clown more often than others and certain members get clowned on more often than others. That's life. I understand that some people tend to take things personally even when the matter at hand is obviously light hearted and should be understood as such. I've never wished anyone on this board any ill will.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^
    What Slick said.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion