tuscl

If a stripper gives you her e-mail address but refuses to give you her phone num

Saturday, May 28, 2005 11:51 PM
If a stripper REFUSES to give you her PHONE NUMBER but gives you her E-MAIL address after you spent MONEY on her, it may be a sign that she WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU unless you are PAYING her. Strippers often DO NOT LIKE their customers to spend time with them when they are not getting PAID for it.

7 comments

• RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    There are customers who spend MONEY while HOPING for affection from strippers.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I think strippers must change their phone numbers every few months if not sooner. In my case a stripper was right when she told me, "you're not going to remember my new number." I wonder if RL brings a pencil and notepad to the stripclubs in the hopes of getting a number and then worrying about not having any way to write it down to remember.
  • jctone
    19 years ago
    HINT: If she is interested in you, she will give you her number without you asking for it. Or try this line, "Let's keep in touch." If she says no, you won't be mentally damaged, since you didn't ask for her number.
  • jctone
    19 years ago
    Chitownlawyer, funny! I passed. Is the bar exam next? Just joking. But your test was funny. Thanks for the humor.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    RL: If the gas station attendant at the CONVENIENCE STORE refuses to give you any gas unless you give her MONEY, that may be a sign that she is only interested in your MONEY. If the WAITRESS at the cafe dowtown refuses to serve you unless you promise to give her MONEY, that may be a sign she is only interested in your MONEY. If the CLERK at the CLOTHING STORE refuses to give you a suit unless you PAY FOR IT, that may be a sign that she in only interested in your MONEY. Mensa Membership test: Complete the next item in the sequence: If a dancer refuses to DANCE for you if you do not have any ________. that may be a sign that she is only interested in your ___________. Think about it. This is a timed test.
  • FunSeeker
    19 years ago
    RL, Did you ask for her home address? Did you ask her mother's maiden name? Did she tell you which state is she from? Did you ask her how much she wieghs? Did you ask her how many clubs she danced? Did you ask her when did she start dancing? What else did you ask her????????
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    But what if you tell a stripper you are out of cash after she asks for a dance and she says she wants to NEGOTIATE for whatever you have left. Then I say no thanks maybe later and then she invites me over to her house. I have to admit, I don't recall getting invited over to a stripper's house after turning her down for a dance after I told her I was out of cash. I was suspicious so I just hesitated and said "maybe later." Then she said "I knew it wasn't about the money." I wasn't attracted to her so I didn't feel like playing any games with her if that's what it was. I guess if I had a few more beers I might have regretted where I woke up in the morning. Fortunately I just said NO. You can't trust what the strippers might have in mind especially if it's at THEIR house.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion