tuscl

Rank Detroits VIP room set ups

Thursday, August 21, 2014 8:53 PM
Been to flight room, and VIP room is definitely nice, but he prices are obviously pretty elevated too. I assume these are similar to penthouse club and coliseum. Seems like bogarts are referred to as phone booths, so can't expect too much there. I'm asking you DTW veterans to rank the 3 best and 3 worst set ups. If I showed up to a VIP room and all there was there was 3 walls, a curtain and a folding chair, I would grab a dance and leave. Any lower tier priced clubs with surprisingly excellent VIP venues would be good intel as well. After several years not having michigan in my region, I have regained the holy grail of strip clubs. I hope to give back info in this region. Been a lot of other places and besides Germany, nothing can compare. Thank you for your responses!

7 comments

• samsung1
    10 years ago
    Hustler club used to be the best until they removed the doors off the vip rooms and raised prices.
  • Electronman
    10 years ago
    In addition to Penthouse, Flight Club, Coliseum and Hustler, I would also place Scores in the top tier with respect to the quality of the VIP facilities. For me, middle tier VIPs include Landing Strip, BTs, Toy Chest and Players. Rounding out the bottom tier are the phone booths and crappy cafeteria-style chairs featured at Bogarts, Henry VIII and Cricket. Of course, a nice VIP is not worth very much unless a club has the talent to take to the VIP for some fun. Unfortunately, the talent seems to ebb and flow at many clubs as strippers tend to migrate from club to club. When you factor in a combination of VIP and talent, my top tier would be Penthouse, Players (day shift especially) and Flight Club. Coliseum, Landing Strip and BTs are usually worth a visit but the talent seems to be less consistent from visit to visit.
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    The Toy Chest has nice rooms with couches but the talent , as noted, is hit and miss. PentHouse is nice but pricey.
  • luvthepus
    10 years ago
    Are you expecting a honeymoon suite. I thought we just needed room to bend a bitch over and go to town.Not like you get to keep the room or the girl .Get in there and get out so she can get back to work.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    pjsands, Thank you for starting this thread with a very specific type of question. Far too often people are asking for strip club recommendations in only the broadest of terms. I feel that it just causes more confusion. This is my dream, of being able to drive this into the parking lot: [view link] I know the dancers would go for it. But I doubt that many clubs would let me get away with this. I understand exactly what you are asking about VIP rooms. When Willey Brown became Mayor of San Francisco and Terrance Halinan became DA, this was when the SF mileage exploded. Market St. Cinema and New Century built these huge VIP rooms. That was the high water mark for SF mileage. In the years since Market St. Cinema has closed. New Century still has the big rooms, but their newer rooms are much smaller and I don't know how much FS still goes on there. Most of the time the dancers are going to do whatever can be gotten away with, at least some of them will. Then the rest will either get on board or leave. So when you find a clique of dancers trying to keep the mileage down, then if that holds then the management must be behind it. It is not just to keep the club out of trouble, it is to rig it so the club gets more of the money. I'm not interested in having dancers offer me a new higher level of "extra". But for some of them, this girl on top stuff is just that. There is no surrender in it. So they don't even consider it sex. I want the girl to surrender. I want to get her off script and DFKing with me. Then I want to be able to use positions to express myself with her. I want to be able to make graceful positional changes with her. Usually if it is a girl I am not already in a sexual relationship with, I am going to want to bring it on home by putting her on her back. Here I have recently written more about these issues: [view link] Look here at SF Crazy Horse. This has never been known as a FS establishment. It is a Jack Shack. But on a recent thread someone was saying that some dancers did FS, but it was expensive. Then the information got less and less specific. But I know that there must be people reading these threads who would know. Here, they have two VIP room sections. One has bigger rooms then the other. You can click on those areas to see up close: [view link] I feel that these rooms were designed to limit. Then of course there are the machines they feed the money into. This allows the house to take a percentage instead of a flat rate, and so they will get more. It also probably means that both sides will be paying taxes on it. In some of these places, they have people watching the dancers from above via translucent ceiling tiles. There are people reading this thread who would be able to give detailed and specific answers to you about the VIP rooms in all of the Detroit clubs mentioned. Lets see if they do or not. Otherwise I think we need to start setting up other venues for the sharing of that information. We need to start exerting influence over the direction things are going. Most of the experienced dancers do not want to have to hold back. It is the timid club owners, and these corporations behind them. SJG Joe Bonamassa [view link]
  • Electronman
    10 years ago
    San Jose Joe: Nice post, wrong city. Actually the Detroit strip club scene is much better than the San Fran strip club scene in my opinion. Far more strip clubs that provide extras and more reasonable prices in Detroit. I was pretty disappointed in the San Fran scene on a recent visit to the area.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    I haven't been to all the clubs mentioned but I'd have to say flight club and coliseum at the top for me. Good size and right lighting. I do like that BTs has a floor to ceiling mirror in their rooms but their seats are a little awkward to do business in. I think penthouse VIPs are dark and the ones I have visited are small. My last two times a guys feet bumped mine under the curtain, obviously not a one I time occurrence!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion