tuscl

Friday before labor Day - Strip Club scene

foxhole
Karnataka
Thursday, August 21, 2014 8:13 PM
Planning to hit a COI club next Friday. Its the Friday before labor day. Any inputs on how the scene would be? Long weekends i believe are usually slow?

8 comments

• samsung1
    10 years ago
    what does COl stand for?
  • samsung1
    10 years ago
    oh wait...city of industry...never mind!
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    There will no doubt be alot of girls celebrating the long weekend maybe out of town so expect lighter than usual turn out of dancers, even on Friday. But I'm sure DVCOI & Synn will still have enough girls to keep everyone happy.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I went the Wed before Thanksgiving once and the place was completely packed! I would imagine Labor Day Fri would be the same.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    ^^the Wednesday before Thanksgiving is notoriously busy at most strip clubs. That may not be the case on the Friday before labor day.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I would think there would be a good amount of dancers there since I imagine there are more custies on holiday weekends and more custies usually means more dancers. I personally tend to stay away from the popular SCs on holiday weekends b/c it’s often filled w/ newbie and amateur custies and it becomes a sausage fest and the dancers are on money-making overdrive going from custy to custy so one does not necessarily get good quality service. If you don’t mind the large crowds at a popular SC; then you may have a good time with all the people; dancers; and energy in the place.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    @Papi: Sometimes it works in your favor. I'll relate the Wed before T'giving story. The place was so packed I couldn't find anyone to get a dance from. Then I caught the eye of a dancer who I knew,(and is now my #2), and she came over and said hi. She whisked me off for some private dances and she said it was just crazy with so many guys. She said she'd do as many dances as I wanted over my 5 if I just paid the house! That was $20 for 5 dances. So we were back there a long time, and it was one of the most memorable SC experiences of my life!
  • foxhole
    10 years ago
    Thanks guys. I don't visit that often so don't wanna risk my once in a long time experience have decided to head out today rather than next Friday
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion