tuscl

desperate times call for desperate measures

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Wednesday, August 20, 2014 2:44 PM
Obviously in most circumstances masturbation has no place in a strip club. Only once have I ever found an exception. I'm at a very high-end club. The only options are air dances at the table and half hour V I P. Extras are generally not available, but the VIP can have good contact with the right girl. After being there for a couple hours and getting warmed up, I come across an adorably cute 19-year-old who rings all my bells. Even though it turns out that she's a baby stripper with very little experience and I have no promise of anything specific, I opt for the V I P. I must have as much as I can get of this girl. Somebody has got to teach her how to be a good stripper, and I'm up for the task. Surprisingly she gives a good full contact dance. Clearly she has either watched some videos or gotten some instruction from a more experienced dancer. With about five minutes left, things are reaching their natural conclusion. LDK is on the way. I don't try to hide what's coming, She realizes where I'm headed and suddenly steps back to finish with an air dance. I'm pissed. Rather than earn her tip she has decided to listen to some stripper web advice that it is "gross" to let a guy cum during a lap dance. So I either leave the club with blue balls or I pay another dancer for a V I P to finish her job. My first instinct is to promise her a good tip for doing her job. However, with her inexperience, I know that there isn't time to work that out. The bouncer will knock at the door any minute and say time to go. So at this point the little head takes over. It's sort of like one of those near death experience where you watch what is happening to your body. I'm aware of what's happening, but it's kind of like I'm not actually doing it myself. I tell her to just sit on the table and spread her legs for the rest of the time. She does what I ask. I unzip my pants, pull out my dick, grab a few tissues, and go to work finishing what she should have done. She looks really surprised, but is clearly unsure what to do. She says "is that okay, are you allowed to do that?" I lie. "Of course I am, it happens all the time, just relax and stay in that position." She complies, I finish quickly, zip up, and then the bouncer knocks. No blue balls tonight. And she loses what would've been a good tip.

9 comments

• jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Just one more example of the hypocrisy of many women. Women love to see themselves as compassionate, caring, and sympathetic to others. Women will have sex with a guy, maybe not on the first date, but later on. The only criteria? They "like" the guy. Strippers are, in the mind of most of society, sluts, even if they don't have sex with customers. The mere fact that they are dancing semi-naked for a guy, or, even worse, giving a contact dance, clearly makes them sluts. But for some reason, many strippers have it in their minds that it's "gross" to make a guy cum during a lap dance. Even if the guy feels really bad when she doesn't. Even though they'd make the guy come if she "liked" him. Even though they clearly ARE sluts, and making a guy come is kind of irrelevant to their sluttiness. In any case, you did the right thing. And she should be ashamed.
  • RedskinLover
    10 years ago
    Damn dude you broke that bitch in nicely at a clean club...shit goddamn right ! Im inspired to try this move...i get off on shit like this though
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Which is why I have so much respect for women who accept their sluttiness, and decide to become the very best sluts they can possibly be. Girls who really care about their customers, and enjoy making them feel good. It's a bit like being a waitress, and somebody comes into your restaurant really really hungry. They haven't eaten for days. And they just want a big meal, steak and potatoes, a beer, and some ice cream for dessert. "Sorry sir, you shouldn't eat steak, it will clog your arteries. And no ice cream too. No beer either. All you get is some lettuce and water." You're there to make your customers feel good, bitch.
  • RedskinLover
    10 years ago
    Jerikson40 i love your way of making a damn good fuckin A point
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @johnSmith69 dude...didn't even give her a reduced pity tip with a "more next time if you treat me right...maybe a lot more..." That's cold dude. Don't the golden tablets that the angel Moroni gave to your bro Joe say something 'bout this? Not sure if the were for or against jizzing in front of new 19-year old strippers. Moroni was definitely pro facefucking 19 year old strippers though...
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Zipman, the VIP charge was steep and I felt like that covered it under the circumstances without a tip.I wasn't likely to make it back to that club anytime soon so I saw no need to lay the groundwork for a later visit. I'm not that J Smith, so I will leave it to you to evaluate the angel Moroni's sexual preferences. However from what little I know about the sexual preferences of Mormon men, I think a 19 year old would be several years too young.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Check. JohnSmith69 is not JosephSmith69's brother. Who knew? But I know Moroni is def a pervo. Dude hits the Rochester NY clubs all the time when he visits Palmyra.
  • kipnivens
    10 years ago
    Perfectly acceptable. Many of us go to the strip club to nut. Strippers are well aware of this.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion