tuscl

Booby Trap Meetup Today 6pm

Gpoe
Florida
Wednesday, August 20, 2014 10:43 AM
Hey fellow tuscl'ers, I will be going to Booby Trap in Doral, Fl today and wondered if any of you wanted to meet up to swap stories and grab a few drinks. I will be there from 6pm till about 8 or 9 depending on the talent tonight. Message me if you'd like to meet up. Regards, GPoe

6 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I used to visit BT Doral fairly often in 2011 – 2013 and reviewed it a couple of times; but the last few visits I did not have that good a time – songs were being cut short (at least at night when it was busy) and the constant tip-parade gets annoying – so I had not being in the mood to visit again. Having said this; I don’t think I’ve ever visited during dayshift – so although I’m not in a big mood to SC today (have had a few SC visits in the last 2 weeks); I may stop by and meet you there just to get a feel for the dayshift since I’ve never done the BT dayshift. Probably best not to get there too late b/c often times the dayshift becomes lame near 7:00 pm when the crowd thins and the girls just go and hang in the back to finish their shift. I’ll PM you my cell # but not 100% sure I’ll stop by but leaning towards it.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "; I may stop by and meet you there just to get a feel for the dayshift " Don't forget your stopwatch
  • Gpoe
    10 years ago
    Sounds good gents look forward to meeting you both.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Wish I could be there. Grope a titty for me while your there
  • Gpoe
    10 years ago
    You'll be there with us in spirit crazyjoe! Maybe next time we can plan ahead.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Fuck you steve – but thanks for the reminder :) On a side note; I visited w/ Gpoe and was intent on timing the songs as a good PL should :) – but I was too busy blabbing away at Gpoe and bestowing all my SC wisdom upon him :) so I didn’t get around to taking down the dance time metrics - will do next time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion