tuscl

First timer and by myself

I'm on holiday here in Glasgow and I'm pretty sure tomorrow I'll be going to one the strip clubs. Thing is, it'll be both my first time at a strip club and I'll be by myself. What are some things I should keep in mind given that it's my first experience and that I'll be alone? What do you wish you knew your first time that no one told you?

Thanks!

6 comments

• chukko
    10 years ago
    I've been stripp clubbing for near 8 years. I'd say to bring enough cash to hold you through the night. ATM's in strip clubs can charge outrageous fees such as $10 per withdrawal. On top of bringing cash, break your money up into different dollars. Bring a handful of 1's for tipping and some 10's and 20's for lapdances. Seperate your 1's from your 10's so that you don't end up tipping $10 when you meant to tip $1. Don't get too drunk. Drink enough to loosen you up. Strippers will take advantage of all these rookie mistakes and will do it with saying a word. Other than that converse and have fun.
  • grand1511
    10 years ago
    Don't worry about being alone. Lots of strip club customers are there on their own.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Don't feel you need to have a dance with the first girl who approaches you. But also don't be afraid to approach a girl you find extra hot. And have fun.
  • dallas702
    10 years ago
    @beemer, Assuming you are in Glasgow, Scotland (TUSCL is worldwide) you will likely be paying 10 Euro just to walk in. Drinks likewise can be steep, but most of the clubs will not skimp on your pour. One choice is to try Seventh Heaven, between the Baths (Bath St. and Bath Lane) at Elmbank. They should open Sunday about 8pm, but don't count on girls until about 10pm.

In general the few (four, I think) Glasgow clubs offer both "table" or "couch" dances in a public or semi private area - usually for 10 to 20 euro per song, and private dances at 50 to 150 euro for time slots of 15 to 30 minutes (sometimes the dancer will ask for additional compensation). In general, Glasgow is supposed to be "no contact," but what really happens is you don't get to "handle" the girl, but she will usually make lots of contact with you. (In private, the rules may be relaxed a little by the girl, but don't count on it.)

Watch your money and spend slow. Tip the bartender, tip your waitress and tip the dancer on stage (1 to 5 euro, no more). Ask the bartender or waitress about dance prices and what is allowed. Do not depend on answers from dancers. Expect dancers to "want" to sit with you, but not for long unless you are buying dances from them.

Most of the other punters will also be there by themselves, so going alone will not be a problem. Be observant, keep your money secure, but do not be overly concerned about safety. And - MOST IMPORTANT - have fun.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Think positive, bring condoms
  • StPaul101
    10 years ago
    I found the first few times I started hitting the strip clubs
    I would say yes to almost all the girls that would come by. Asking for a dance.

This basically ensured most of the girls would stop by but I found its way better to find 1 or 2 that you really like or connect with and spend time with them. Your experience typically will be better and a little more interesting.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion