tuscl

Pager (and other devices) Play

fastscrs
Virginia
Saturday, August 16, 2014 5:50 AM
Anyone have a story something like this, about using a device to stimulate a dancer, they'd like to share? Before cell phones really took hold many people carried pagers which would vibrate for a short time when turned on or off. I was sitting at the stage tip rail of a topless club many years ago with two other guys both of whom, like myself, had pagers. The dancer was knelling in front of the middle guy with her legs spread apart. Fortunately, we were at the end of the stage, on the opposite side of the bar, so it was a little hard to see what we might be up to. I don't remember who started it, I think it may have been me, but one of the guys took out his pager, held it on the girls thong, right on her pussy, and turned it off and on so it vibrated on her. Right away all the pagers were out, being turned on and off, as we took turns rubbing the vibrating pager on her pussy. That was pretty fun. Kind of a small scale gangbang...probably the closest you can come to one in a club! Any other stories?

3 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    A couple of years ago one of my favorite dancers had a 3 inch vibrator that she used on both of us during some lap dances in a semi private lap dance room. Her boy friend now keeps it in a drawer in his bed room.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ lol... That guy really has a man crush on you.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Fastcars...that is a great story. I have never seen anything like that
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion