tuscl

T or A

crazyjoe
Colorado
Thursday, August 14, 2014 7:00 AM
While you are at the tip rail, what dobyou preferr to recieve for your tip? A dancer sticking her ass in your face B dancer sticking her v in your face C dancer slapping you around with her tits I pick C

6 comments

• JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    D. Dancer whispers in my ear: "you can fuck me if you want to after I get off stage". Only happened once though.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Something along the lines of what JS69 mentioned.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    E. What JS69 said PLUS, "When we're finished, I'll make you a sandwich, maybe two."
  • Draper
    10 years ago
    Gotta go with option A. I always fumble with option C, never know if the girl wants the money in the bra straps, cups, or cleavage. It's like playing rock, paper, scissors...
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Last night I had tipped a dancer quite well ($10) and she had snuggled her ass up to the tip rail and put her feet back over her head which allowed me to see her tonsils while looking up her snatch. Another dancer sat beside me and said, "am I interrupting?" I replied that I was in the middle of a gynecological exam and would be right with her. She wanted to know if I had seen anything new and I didn't know what to say. I finally blurted out that I think I saw some guys partial plate stuck up there and dancer #2 started laughing so hard I think she pissed herself. Later in VIP while DATY I could swear I could taste piss. Damn!
  • cyclops65
    10 years ago
    Had one girl promise me "something special" if I would tip her a $5 during her stage rotation. So I agreed and she pulled her g-string to the side and buried my tongue in it--not a bad deal-lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion