tuscl

Best LA strip club

Wednesday, August 13, 2014 3:47 PM
Staying near Santa Monica Blvd and the 405. Looking for strip club nearby that features latina and other exotic. Appreciate your input

32 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    I've never understood why Southern Californians say "The 405". Just for the record, it sounds dumb to the rest of the country.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Motor, I concur with you. Even though I'm from L.A. and I understand his location, it would have been better if he posed it as "Santa Monica Blvd. near the Interstate 405 Fwy," for the benefit of those reading this that are not familiar with L.A. Some people coming on here for the first time, have no clue how to ask a question to an international audience. I hope the OP read reviews for the clubs in that area.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Lol its part if the culture. You don't even think about it. There was a great skit on SNL last year about it.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    "Some people coming on here for the first time, have no clue how to ask a question to an international audience." Well in this case only the people who understand his statement are the ones he's after anyway.
  • bruceleeroy
    10 years ago
    I live in LA. The closest worthy spot is 4Play, fine ass girls but expensive. Then I would say Bare Elegance LAX, I would say very similar to 4Play. There are some others one in the area but they aren't that great. I would say after that Sams Hofbrau if you are looking for a party atmosphere or Deja Vu after hours or one in the valley like VIP or Deja Vu North Hollywood.
  • desertdog
    10 years ago
    thanks. how is Spearmint Rhino in downtown? which of the above clubs feature latinas / exotic (i realize its usually mixed).
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    If you are looking for great mileage with cute (but not ultra hot) latinas try Rio. It's near the 110 & Figueroa. If you are looking for some fina ass latinas who go the whole mile then you gotta head out to COI. Unfortunately any clubs near Santa Monica & the 405 are gonna be pricey and not necessarily heavy in a latina rotation. I was just @ Silver Reign last weekend and it was meh. 4Play has alot of eye candy but low mileage. Plan B is topless and it's not bad. Fantasy Island is a bit of a dump but it is also topless so you can at least get your drink on.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Lopaw is right. You want COI for Latinas. I suggest Dejavu. SR downtown sucks. Clubs on the west side of town like 4 play have beautiful dancers but are expensive, limited mileage, and pretty white.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    When I live out there, we called I-405, the San Diego Freeway. There was a Santa Ana Freeway, a Harbor freeway, etc.
  • desertdog
    10 years ago
    Thanks for your input all. Just wantd to mention i do not have a vehicle and will be staying near "san diego freeway" and Santa Monica blvd so i don't want to be spending crazy amount on cabs. Didn't realize there was no alchohol in california. so i'm going to summarize: - close to san diego freeway and santa monica blvd ($25-$30 cab ride each way) - serves alchohol - latina/ethnic mix of dancers also, how much are dances in LA? thanks
  • desertdog
    10 years ago
    also, i have the option to book a room near LAX
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    If you want a unique experience(only negative is zero mileage), go to Jumbo's Clown Room.
  • inno123
    10 years ago
    most of the best places in LA are fully nude but no alcohol. I can't think of any place that meets all of your requirements. The closest might be Dames n Games on Santa Fe ave. Downtown, but that is likely more than your target cab fare.
  • nemesisk7
    10 years ago
    Fuck that just go to Mexico ( Tijuana ) all the girls there who want to be fucked plus alcohol
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    If you are near LAX then your closest 2 options are Jet Strip or Bare Elegance. I'm not too familiar with those clubs. Ask Lopaw since that is her main hunting grounds.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    You really need a car to club (or do anything) in LA. No option fits exactly what you want given your many limitations. But I'd stay near the airport and go to jet strip and or bare elegance.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Moto-When did the rest of the country have a meeting about how us Californian's label our freeways? By the way, I feel the same way when I hear New Yorkers or others call Manhattan "The City". Fucking all of NYC is a city.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I have no worthy input to this thread as I have never SCed in SoCal – jet I can refrain from giving some type of PL opinion. As I mentioned; I’ve never visited SoCal but yet I’ve heard of “the 405” and kinda think it’s a cool name – and anyone unfamiliar with the area should surmise “the 405” is a freeway (unless you are a dork from abroad). So although I’ve never been there; SoCal has always seemed like a cool ass place to me and thus I think the name “the 405” sounds cool too. End of editorial :) Actually just one more PL comment – as ranukam posted a while back; maybe we should have a SoCal TUSCL meet (2015 preferable) and that way I have an excuse to finally make it out there.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    There's also an Interstate 405 fwy. here in Seattle. It's a bypass route to I-5, like in L.A. However, in L.A., I think I'd rather be on the 5 than the 405. There's a rule of thumb in L.A. traffic: Never be on the 405 at 4:05.
  • SilentBob37
    10 years ago
    You want Plan B. Affiliated with 4Play, but Plan B has alcohol. Enjoyed my time at both.
  • fastscrs
    10 years ago
    If you're willing to pay $50-$60 for cab fare you might as well rent a car. A few cab trips would come close to equaling the cost of the car and then you could head to COI for the high mileage Latinas.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Don't all serial killers come from SoCal? In one of the John Sanford Prey novels, Davenport identified the killer because the killer referred to I-90 in Minnesota as "the 90" Nobody from Minnesota would say that. Only the serial killer from California.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "@Moto-When did the rest of the country have a meeting about how us Californian's label our freeways?" Well, we do outnumber you 49 to 1. So majority rules!
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    But even worse is Chicago's Interstate system. Locals use names instead of the interstate numbers. Can be highly confusing to out of state visitors. For various highways around Chicago, they have the Kennedy, the Dan Ryan, the Eisenhower, the Edens, the Ronald Reagan Expressway, and the Bishop Ford. If you're listening to traffic report on the radio, you don't have a clue.
  • pensionking
    10 years ago
    ^^^^ Spot on truth about Chicago. Plus, some of the interchanges there are off-ramp only or east-bound on-ramp only or shit like that. I think it is a local conspiracy! The only place worse is f-ing Boston -- there isn't a single street that runs true to the world. Drivers are disrespectful pukes -- locals call themselves MAssholes.
  • desertdog
    10 years ago
    Suppose i change my hotel to one near LAX how far of a cabride is that to COI? and which club exactly do you reccomend for high mileage latinas? and are the girls decent (7/10)? Also i'll be there on a tuesday night if it makes a diff. thanks.
  • pensionking
    10 years ago
    To answer desertdog: a rental car at LAX might be $110/day. However, literally 3.3 miles away on LaBrea in Inglewood is an Enterprise that will get you a car for $42 a day. Then hit Jet Strip (on La Brea which turns into Hawthorne south of Century Blvd.). If you're still looking for more, I've heard City of Industry is worth the drive (hope to get there on my next trip).
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    It's about 35 miles across 2 freeways from LAX to COI (3 if you jump on the 60 from the 605). Depending on time of day, traffic can be light (about 30 minutes travel time) or ridiculous during rush hour, sig alerts or freeway construction....not to mention accidents or big rig jackknifes. The COI clubs I would recommend for high mileage latinas that won't break the bank are either Synn or DVCOI. SRCOI has by far the best lookers, but it isn't as cheap as the others, tho all of these clubs run specials on specific days of the week. I never club on Tuesdays so hopefully Sclvr or Slick can help address any known Tuesday specials in the area. Monarch's (a Rhino club) is weak on quality & quantity of dancers, so I wouldn't bother with it. The only club in COI that is topless (booze) is Satin. I've never been since I prefer nude clubs, but I've heard generally good things about it. Go to zbone to get the latest poop on all stripclub things in LA/OC/IE.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    "Staying near Santa Monica Blvd and the 405. Looking for strip club nearby that features latina and other exotic. " I think the 405 reference on this international board is not a problem because desertdog is assuming that local people will be replying. Persons from other regions can look up the clubs mentioned and then learn the LA geography. But desertdog, this kind of issue has come up before, someone looking for the Best Strip Club somewhere. I think it necessary to be much more specific, and then it will come down to how far people are willing to go in replying. You speak of Latinas. There are lots of clubs with mainly Latinas in SoCal. Do you want: 1. Highest standards of looks? 2. Cheap 3. High mileage, like "extras" specificity is important here. 4. FS-ITC, and offered to a first timer from out of town. 5. OTC opportunity 6. Freedom from the drink hustle routine 7. Place where girls approach you instead of you having to approach them 8. All the girls are hot, as you will be waiting for them to approach you. 9. Front room friendliness, like making out on your lap, as this is what is written about the most extreme FS-ITC black clubs in many spots across the country People go to SC's with very different sorts of experience and so they are looking for different things. SJG
  • desertdog
    10 years ago
    Thanks for your response SJG i'm not concerned with cabfare. I want to drink, but not drink and drive. so i 'll spend whatever i have to have an enjoyable night. but would prefer everything within one locale so i'm not criss crossing around town. standare of looks - 7+, mainly latina/exotic $'s ? - hopefully don't have to will spend more than $300-$500 for a couple hours worth of entertainemnt. sorry not familiar with FS-ITC or OTC as i'm a newbie here. But i'm good with high mileage in the club, leaving the club, or not going to the club at all and havinga good time at the hotel. My main issues is with sites like BP you never know whos going to show up? Appreciate any assistance your pros can offer. thanks again.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    SR in COI had mostly white girls when I was there last. There seemed to be a good mix at the couple of clubs I went to in my limited time in LA. Renting a car in LA is pretty much required because cabs will cost just as much. The LA clubs are not better than many other clubs I have been to elsewhere. Everything is relative, that is to say all the ratings for the LA metro area club are relative to each other. COI is defiantly a good place to start. The girls are mostly good looking young single girls to girl next door types to milfs to "holey shit get the f... away from me"! Kind of like the Detroit clubs that range from Wow to Yuck. There are a lot of Latinas at Paradise Showgirls in 14310 Valley Blvd La Puente, California (COI surrounds it).Just up the street from Spearmint Rhino in City of Industry. Those girls will school you in ITC. Just watch out as always for ROB's.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Don't listen to uninformed tourists like above. I am a veteran COI clubber and stay FAR AWAY from Paradise Showgirls and Bliss. They are filled with fat women and are really disgusting places. Stick with Synn, DVCOI or SRI. Your $$$ will go far and and unlike Paradise Showgirls at least the dancers are of our species. At SRI you will see some real lookers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion