tuscl

Dancers frm parallel universes

What would you do if one of the dancers you knew suddenly changed appearance or personality and you didn't know when she might change back?

I had a blond dancer suddenly become brunette on me last night. I was wondering if she dyed her hair in the last few weeks. She said no, it has always been brunette. Ok, she must be from another reality or popped in from a parallel reality. The weather did get freaky in Greenville SC last night.
Would you ask her more questions? Get a dance and see if you notice anything else? I passed on her last night. Instead I got a dance from another dancer I hadn't seen in months. Apparently she came from the same alternate reality. Said she had been working at the club but hadn't seen me in a long time.

And in another club one dancer from another reality thinks we did a VIP session. I never did. I should have asked what we did in this alternate reality. I might be missing out.
If dancers claimed you did a VIP session with them and acted friendly, would you ask what happened?

I remember one night I got a dancer talking with her being from the area I live in now. Apparently a week later I must have met her alternate reality version because I freaked her out with how much I knew about her. Her response. She must have been really out of her mind if she told me all that or fucked up that night. hmmm, how do you tell when you meet a dancer who is really open to suggestions? Do alternate reality girls look hotter than the dancer you used to know?

If you don't quite get what I'm talking about, then here it is simplified. Dancers using drugs or alcohol can't seem to remember very well from one week to the next or what they told one customer or another. Is there is an easy way to tell if a dancer is high on something or would that affect her memory? I guess alcohol and bright
flashing lights and meeting a lot of people is not good for dancers remembering things. A few seem to remember everything though.

5 comments

• sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I can tell if a dancer is obviously drunk. In the case of a VIP session, I think the dancer's memory is messed up. We went into the VIP room when the regular lap dance room filled up during an announced two for one but I didn't pay any VIP prices. I think she just remembers being in the VIP room with me.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    The blonde girl obviously changed to a brunette, in an attempt to boost her I.Q.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    My ATF is Asian, and her hair is now bright pink/red. Not my fave but if it works for her it's fine with me. She's still the same personality though and that's what counts.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Do the dancers have beards sometimes? Like Spock from the evil parallel universe? Watch out if they do!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I only saw one girl with facial hair. I stayed clear.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion