Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: War Machine Suspect In Alleged Assault Of Girlfriend Christy Mack

steve229
steve229134673

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Didn't we have a thread about Christy Mack recently?

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Making sure we're caught with the last gossip, steve? Truly a 16 y/o girl, you are.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Like a Mack fuck

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

She is one ugly broad.

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

I thought this referred to Rhodey when I first read the title. I was all "WTF?" When you've fucked Carol Danvers some skank like Christy Mack ain't going to appeal. Captain Marvel rocks!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Not many interested in this gossip?

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I have no idea who "War Machine" is.

But Juice is a Love Machine

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

I feel like I read about this guy beating some other pornstar girlfriend... You think they would figure it out.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

pre-Deja Vu all over again?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement