tuscl

This is some pretty fucked up shit right here...

zipman68
the speed force!
Which one of the gun-loving dudes with stripper issues was involved in this shit? My X-rated reality nightmare:

www.salon.com/2014/08/07/myxratedreality…

Questions....

1. Do you always refer to your SO's pussy as a "cock holster"?

2. Do you think the gun was loaded?

3. If you use the gun for anal and then use it for target shooting, how do you explain the Santorum residue on the target at the ol' gun range?

I know...I know...most of y'all are probably too old.

6 comments

• bang69
    10 years ago
    I've herd of some sick kinky shit before. But this takes the cake on kinky sex.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    I would never abuse a gun in that manner. The nerve of some people just amazes me
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Santorum? the gay senator?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    That's some crazy ass shit
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @gatorfan -- Santorum the frothy mix of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex. Not former Senator Rick Santorum, though he probably also gets santorum on his gun when he shoves it up his "asswhole" (as brother Juice would say).

http://spreadingsantorum.com
  • Cheo_D
    10 years ago
    Oh, but of course your weapon keeps jamming, bud -- you are using the wrong lubricant!

And thinking about it, would the front sight not be very uncomfortable for penetration? Unless you use some piece that has a few inches of plain barrel in front of the sight.

(Oh, and from the article, they did show the camera on the video that the firearm was not loaded. At least they thought of safety.)

"THIS is my weapon
    THIS is my gun
    This one's for killing,
    This one's for fun" Hooah...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion