tuscl

A 40 and a fuck

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
A girl that I took OTC the other night had one stop request. She asked that I stop at the gas station to buy her a 40 of Bud Light. Now this was a hot piece of ass who wanted very little money for her outside activities. You bet your ass I stopped and bought the 40.

Clubbing in the South, seriously now. I feel like I am in India, except that the girls are American. ;)

13 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Rick-A 40 & a fuck? 1993 called and said to nip that shit in the bud.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Lol Slick. What can I say? A hot girl wanted an amount that would have made Payer11 jealous, but her one condition was that I stop on the way to the hotel to buy a 40. Naturally I eagerly agreed, ;)
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Sure you did, RickyBoy. Sure you did. :-)
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @rick: The girl I call My Favorite Cocksucker always wanted me to stop and get her a Red Bull on the way to her house.

Given her skill and asking price, a no-brainer.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @RickyBoy-Clowning on Player11. Haha. Gotta live it.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    That's love but live and let live. I've fucked more than my fair share of fair maidens on 40 oz.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Where was this at Rickyboy Godivas??
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    40 oz of Bud Light equals 12 oz of Guiness
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Is it true? When your 40 your fucked?
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Hmmm she really needed a 40oz and she didn't charge much. I can only conclude she likes giving you those golden showers almost as much as you like getting them Rick.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    A 40? Sheesh!

I took my SB to a winery this weekend, did a wine tasting, split a bottle of the wine she liked over lunch, then bought another bottle for her to take home.

I don't know how I keep getting stuck with these classy chicks.
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    She wanted the empty bottle to satisfy herself with afterwards :)
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    Funny. I've met a lot of these honey's that, if dressed up, would damn near stop a room. The nicest restaurant many can think of is the Olive Garden.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion