tuscl

I'm going on a roadtrip: Atl, Fayetteville, DC, possible NYC. Where should I

Friday, August 8, 2014 3:04 PM
I'm going on a 2 week roadtrip. From Louisiana to NYC. I was thinking about going to Memphis, but I start my trip on Monday. Unless you guys have a good reason that I should stop. I'm going to Atl for a few days, might check out a stripclub or something. Any suggestions? Cheap and frisky? After ATL, I'm meeting a chick in Florence for a day or two. Next I'm heading to DC. And staying for a week or so. I know DC well, so I dont need advice on that. And spots off I20 to Atlanta and I95 from Atl to DC I should check out?

11 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I don’t have a wealth of info but I’ll give my 2-cents: + 1st of all it would help if you stated what kinda clubs you are looking for (black; white; mixed; upscale; dives; extras; no extras) – if you don’t have a club preference you should state that + to the best of my knowledge one should not bother w Memphis – city enacted super-tough ordinances about 1.5 yrs ago and no fun can be had there now + in ATL – the most popular club is Follies but it gets packed and it’s small – dayshift is mixed; nightshift mostly AA Those are my 2-cents – others with better info will probably post
  • standupguy81
    10 years ago
    Thanks man. I like Black and Asian girls mostly, though I've never had a dance from an Asian outside of my ex. lol So I'm looking for Black clubs, ghetto is cool as long as my money goes a long way.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Most black ATL spots are $5 spots so your $$$ will go a long way (Follies is mixed w/ $10 dances). But be careful w/ the ATL if you are not familiar – some ATL areas have strict ordnances and one will only get air-dances. I visited ATL in late March and had a good dayshift visit @ Club Blaze and at Shooters Alley at night (Shooter’s dayshift not very good to he best of my knowledge – Shooters is also $10/dance)l Pin Ups has nice talent at night but although dances are $5; b/w parking; entry; and decent seating; you are down 40 smacks (they have a $10 vip seating area which is worth it b/c most of the dancers hang out in that area). Follies is a good time but I prefer the all-black spots since I’m into the chocolate. Babes is another ATL $5 spot that gets decent reviews and Pleasers is ok but seems to be a bit slow these days (and some Pleasers dancers will charge $5/dance and some want $10).
  • Pole_Doc
    10 years ago
    You mentioned 3 key things: I-20 Money going a long way Black I'm going to make this easy for you.... CLUB BABES!!!
  • toysales
    10 years ago
    Standupguy, if your coming up I95 check out Reflexxions in Dillon SC. It doesnt get busy until late but the VIP rooms have locking doors. Then in Fayetteville check out Body Tapp. Both are black clubs and only about 45 minutes apart. PM me a report if you do go. Would like to know what you think. My favorite is also Asian. So let me know if you if you run across one in my area.
  • Pole_Doc
    10 years ago
    @toysales: Locking doors!? Now, that's what I'm talking about! It sounds like a spot I may need to check out. Are there any tuscl reviews of the place?
  • Pole_Doc
    10 years ago
    I read the reviews. Sounds like my kinda spot BUT only if I'm in the neighborhood.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    It isn't reviewed in Yelp, and it is not in Google's index. But this red building is probably it. [view link] Very close to the SC / NC border. Sounds like in SC and some of NC, anything goes. Yeah, VIP rooms with looking doors sounds fantastic!! SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    If you want just no limits, rather the wildest of the girls do it their way, then this sounds like such a place. When the business itself has zero value, then there is nothing to loose. Any place which has name recognition or a land mark address has incredible value. No reason to try and push the limits and take risks. This must be the problem with San Francisco now. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Columbia SC is only 200k people, but it has like 200 homicides per year! I believe there are serious poverty problems and other social problems in SC. But what do they do about it? They just keep on flying the Confederate Flag in front of their capital buildings. Fortunately though, the stereotypes of Southerners are actually only stereotypes of WHITE Southerners. Not everyone in the south is white. SJG
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Don't forget to stop at Waffle House
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion