tuscl

I'm new 2 this,I'd like contact,what can u really expct

Sunday, June 5, 2005 5:41 PM
I've never been to a strip club before, but I've been researching with all of your great information..just don't know what to expect for me or my husband, but I would reallly looooove to go. What normally happens when couples go??

2 comments

• FONDL
    19 years ago
    Heatherlake, I'd suggest that the first time you go you choose a smaller neighborhood kind of place that doesn't have parking attendants and doormen and all that stuff that adds to the cost. Go in, sit at the bar, get a drink and watch. Girls will eventually come around and say hello, and if you like one ask her to join you for a drink. After the initial small talk, tell her that this is you first time and ask her what the deal is. If they have private dances, ask about them and if it sounds interesting to you, try one. But be careful, know what you are buying up front and know how much it is going to cost; it can get real expensive real fast. If the next day you find that you liked the experience, you might want to try a more fancy place. BTW, Chicago isn't known for having great clubs or very much contact, you might want to try going to another area like Indianapolis if you find you really like strip clubs. Good luck, hope you enjoy it.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    It all depends on what club you go to. Some clubs will take everything off a girl if you tip and some don't do anything. Some won't even acknowledge your presence.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion