Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Russians hacked a BILLION user names and passwords!

mikeya02

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Will this affect us? Will an army of Russian Juice-kies invade this site?

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Juice! Juice! Juice!

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

God help us all

Profile picture for joker44
joker44
•

"Will an army of Russian Juice-kies invade this site?"

Who would know the difference? We have enough home-grown unbalanced guys or sociopaths trolling already!

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

Все ваш сайт мой !!!

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Я приветствую русский сок

I wonder if the Juice-kies will simply write their Ebonics in Cyrillic. That would be cool. Thank about it.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

This is going to be epic!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Epic Juice! Juice! Juice!

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

If I start speaking Russian, I've been hacked.
Я говорю по-английски

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Вы говорите на русском языке?

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

If it turns out that the Russian Women's Curling Team was behind this, then I personally volunteer to interrogate them.

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

^^^ So Lopaw...any photos of the Russian women's curling team showing off tits? I bet curling really makes the nipples hard.

Fuck...we need nude curling. As long as the chick on the team are HAWT.

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

Why should extras are legal there

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Кто есть самые хорошие сиськи на этом сайте?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement