tuscl

The FRAUDULENT reviews by "Club Reviewer 2"

Tuesday, June 7, 2005 4:41 AM
The review by "Club Reviewer 2" posted on about Angels on June 6, 2005 is a FRAUD by a complete and total liar and total moron. I doubt he has even visited any strip clubs in Florida. All of his reviews are outside of Florida (he's a yank), but on his supposed visit to Florida he chooses a small dive to visit and do a review on instead of reviewing the the highly touted gentlemens clubs? It wouldn't surprise if all his other reviews on tuscl are also frauds. This is my FAVORITE club and yes I always give it a 10. Sometimes the dancers are downright ugly unless you like GIANTS. And, from the reaction of numerous customers at Angels the GIANTS are preferred over more traditional ideas of good looks like huge fake tits ala Tootsies. YUCK!!! Anyway, this is a club that if a person rates it a 1, it would come as NO surprise. If a person rates it a 10, it would come as NO surprise. Why a 10? Well, for starters it has high two-way contact dances and some customers like high contact; not all customers but some customers like high contact dances. Next, is the cost of FIVE DOLLARS and the songs are often very long. For wealthy strip club customers $30 dollar lap dances are fine. I've got a friend who hates Angels, but $100 dollar dances would be fine with him. So basically what I'm interested in is 1) high contact, 2) low prices, and 3) super models-- GC environment and service is BS. The super models are the fly in ointment, but even at the touted clubs like Tootsies I can have trouble finding super models (that is dancers that I consider super models, fake tits reduce a potential 10 to a 1 in my book). Anyway, anytime the founder doesn't apprecitate my reviews he has the total power to ban my reviews or kick me off the site or whatever. I believe that is his absolute right. Heaven forbid that I give numerous updates about Angels some customers might actually want to know if I see the GIANTS or the super models or no dancers. My final word is that Angels is a 10 and that in comparison Tootsies is a 1 as far as my enjoyment and my desires of what a strip club should be.

8 comments

• Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    "Review by: Club Reviewer 2 Date: Tuesday, June 07, 2005 Rating: 8 I had a little more pressure than the last reviewer when I was last here, but then again, I was the only one in the place on a Tuesday afternoon. The girls chatted freely, but then got antsy when I didn't want a PD. Then, the two girls I was sitting with offered a dance with both of them for the price of one, and well, I couldn't say no. A nice place with lovely women." I'm very interested in this club-- Gum Wrappers. Very interested. It was one the very few clubs outside of my area that I was interested in visiting. Unless, I get information dramatically different than I have from other sources this is actually a club that most customers whether into GCs or small dives would wish to avoid. I'll keep my ears open and if I hear anything good then it is definitely a place I want to visit if there is a reasonable potential of a good time. I look forward to if possible rating this club, Gum Wrappers, a 10. Of course, Angels will probably always be my favorite--unless they raise the prices. :)
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    Hello again Shadowcat, I don't usually give the number of dancers at Angels because it is hard to tell many a time. Sometimes I will be relaxing drinking my water and think where are the dancers? Suddenly, they start pouring out of the dressing room. Well, I could count 'em at that point right? I guess I could count the ones who stay. Some leave, some go back and forth and then more new dancers will show, but are they really dancers? Yes and no and maybe. Will the new dancers stay? Some of the hotties claim to work the night shift and others claim to be from Take One, Secrets, Bada whatever, etc. etc. Some are just hanging with their buddies. Sometimes the dancers are hanging out in the private VIP rooms and sometimes not. I could do a better job of counting, but my mind is focused on finding the prettiest dancer there. Sometimes that is easy because it is nothing but GIANTS all over the place with ZERO hotties. Other times I have to be careful to get the hottest because she might go if I'm getting dances from another hottie. As far as mileage, at Angels that is really a given. I'm not super into mileage until I get to know a dancer and even then some of these dancers don't believe in protection. Pretty much at Angels I grab whatever I want to grab. And, the dancers don't seem shy about grabbing or being grabbed. Probably more of a concern is that they want to give too much mileage. I guess I like a more R rated experience. At the Trap the mileage is also pretty good, but then my idea of fun mileage is definitely not yours because disease scares the hell out of me. I hardly ever buy dances at The Trap anymore. Also, I really don't like giving too much information on mileage . . . it is probably crazy but I can see leo using that information.
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    Hi Shadowcat, I go to The Trap over and over and over again because it is less than a mile from my home (sans a lot of police activity like road blocks etc.) and the music is quiet and the dancers are good people and the customers are good people. It is a club that some customers would rate a 10 and I wouldn't disagree. The problem is the $15 table dances--on specials I *was* paying as low as $5 for private lap dances and the quality of dancers was consistently high. I like to buy a lot dances and at $15 there is not much value. A few customers wouldn't mind paying $25 because they have $$$ to burn, which is wonderful. Now, it is almost a surprise to find hotties at The Trap and if I do find them usually they are out of my price range. But, what is the alternative? Angels would be good at night, but there is an army of police officers and I don't find it enjoyable to be pulled over even if the officer is very nice and even if there is no tickets. I just don't like being pulled over. And, I have an EXCELLENT driving record. I don't speed, I don't run red lights, I don't make illegal turns, I yield the right of way, etc. I like to avoid trouble, which is why I don't use illegal drugs. Net result is I avoid to some degree some clubs that I would like to go to at night. I remember calling the police about this thug who threatened to kill me (not club related). The officer was angry because he said that I have no fear and that I should of handled it myself. I really wouldn't have minded handling it myself if that is what the police want. The problem is I was trying to avoid trouble and I thought the police could handle the situation with less trouble and really for me to handle it instead of the police doesn't make sense unless these were the good old days where many a time the police were like family. My reviews could be better? I agree.
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    Hi JC2003, I just read your review on Angels. Are you a fraud also or did you actually visit Angels? If you did visit Angels, then thanks for posting your review. BTW, I consider RomanticLover an asset to tuscl although he does need new material. Of course, I do a lot of same old same old too.
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    Hi Casualguy, Rioboy had this to say about Tootsies in North Miami "I just stopped by on a Saturday afternoon. Drained one beer and made for the door. No talent. Nada." And he gave Tootsies a rating of 2 and this is probably the most popular club in South Florida with ratings of 8, 9, and 10s being common. I did appreciate Rioboys review on Angels, however. Angels does get some GIANTS, but some people actually like GIANTS.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    While Kyle apparently loves this club, I found it amusing to read some other reviews other than Kyle’s. I reposted here for your enjoyment. Reposted a part from killer69's review here: "This place is a dump. It should be burned down and built over again. Fat not hot women are all you will find in this place. They have no business being dancers and should choose another profession. AVOID THIS CLUB!" and another review from rioboy here: “Absolute filthy cesspool. Stench of urine permeates the club. Massive hogs roam the dance stage. No cost savings can justify time wasted in this club.”
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    Hi JC2003, Actually for some strange reason people seem to care about my reviews. This latest lowlife creep who never even visited Angels is just one of a small string of people who are unhappy that I continue to rate Angels a 10. It seems weird that anybody but me would care unless I was giving out false information like there are super models every time I visit. My reviews are quite clear that many times there are only GIANTS so don't be surprised if that is what you see. One gentleman thought that the customers didn't really like GIANTS, but it was all they could afford. I would buy that argument except that when the super models show the GIANTS are just as likely to be raking in the $$$ as the super models. NEWS FLASH: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Why post so many reviews? I'm hoping more people who like small cheap dives will visit Angels and LOVE it as much as I do and I like to report on what I find even if it's only GIANTS. I think the typical customer would rather spend $20 a dance at Tootsies and that is fine if that is what they're looking for. That price for a dance is very reasonable if you're only buying 3 or 4 dances. Anyway, I wish more people were reviewing Angels even negative reviews assuming they actually visit the club and explain what they dislike. I believe most of my friends have no use for black women period and as such would rate any black club a 1. That is fine. I have no use for fat women or women with fake tits. Anyway, nice chatting with you. I hope you have some more time for further conversation because my only life is visiting strip clubs and that gets expensive FAST. At the very least I hope you will be able to read (assuming I'm not banned) and will read my future reviews concerning Angels. Cheers!!! :)
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    You're entitled to your opinion (however little I think of it). However, what's the point in posting review after review about this place? Nobody cares about your favorite club except you. Oh and the club average score only counts one of your reviews, not all 100+ of them. Get a life, man.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion