Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

you know who you are my love and i wrote this for you in mine

.juicebox69

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

I Wrote This For You.

from the moment we met you knew I was fragile, scared, incapable of love I begged myself to stay away from you, I didn't want to open a freshly healed wound my love for you was painful and beautiful..passion, with a fire so bright we'd set the world ablaze.

please tell me- was it the constant need to be touched (gently) that pushed you away? was it because I needed to hear your voice tell me things I didn't believe in anymore.. did I kiss you too much? were you tired of wiping my tears?

Our last conversation keeps replaying in my mind like a song I'm tired of listening to on the radio. The times we've touched, your fingers left tattoos all over my body that only I can see- four different girls touched me in one week but the ink of your touch cannot be masked.

jay will always love you girl

Replies (3)

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

You're truly a gentle soul J-man.

Juice on bro...Juice on indeed

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Why don't we do it in the road? No one will be watching us. Why don't we do it in the road!

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement