tuscl

Customers who succeeded in BUYING A GIRLFRIEND in a strip club

Friday, June 10, 2005 8:29 PM
There are customers who have SUCCEEDED in BUYING A GIRLFRIEND in a strip club. Some customers who have BOUGHT A GIRLFRIEND in a strip club may be posting on stripper related websites and engaging in ASS-KISSING of strippers. It may be known that there are strippers out there who may LIVE with a man they DO NOT LIKE because of financial support (MONEY!!!!!!!) Do you feel that it is PATHETIC for a man to BUY A STRIPPER GIRLFRIEND and then post on stripper message boards as WORSHIPPING strippers? Is this something that anyone reading this aspires to?

3 comments

• RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    So some men are PAYING for PHONY AFFECTION. Are these men EMOTIONALLY lacking?
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Who got a girlfiriend in a strip club?
  • jctone
    19 years ago
    I think it is sad, but not pathetic. The customer probably is getting something in return, whether it is bragging rights on having a dancer girlfriend, sex or thinking she loves him. People pay for many things to impress others even if it hurts them in return. At one of my regular clubs, some customers will take dancers on weekend trips and claim things happened. The dancers will also say "I went to away with Joe Public, but we did not do anything. I just had him pay for drinks and buy me stuff." Who do you believe, probably something in between. Basically, we all want someone. Some are willing to pay, some are willing to pretend and some are lucky to find the real thing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion