tuscl

Don't make this mistake

skibum609
Massachusetts
New dancer at my fav club. An exotic beauty and a rarity: very thin, nice shapely rack. We made significant eye contact over the past but this club is the opposite of a wanna dance club and I made no effort to meet, not even tipping at the stage and she never came over. I watched her with customers and she didn't seem touchy feely and her stage dances while professional, weren't full contact. I also saw what appeared to be her saying no to customers asking for dances so I expected little when she approached me Sunday. Introduced herself and we chatted a bit. As she just turned 22 I was surprised at what a great conversationalist she was, but I still didn't get the sexy vibe from her. As I needed another beer I asked her if she wanted a drink. She seemed to wrestle with the idea a bit and then said no thanks. I said not thirsty and she said I am not much of a drinker. I knew what she meant since many dancers have complained to me about guys who ask if they want a drink and then get mad if it isn't alcohol. I then said why not a bottle of water and she said u won't be mad? I told her what my Dad always said: "once a gentleman asks a lady if she wants something to drink his role, other than paying is over". Presto. I am now "different" than the others. I then joke and say "hey I know I am not hot, but I also know that the day I have to get a woman drunk just to take my money I am all done". Instead of my usual practice of 2 private dances to see what she was like I spring for a 15 minute cr. Possibly the best first time experience with a dancer in my almost 40 years of clubbing.

8 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Right on, Skibum. You're dad gave you great advice.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    ski,

Excellent! Very similar story of how I met my ATF.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    What's the mistake we're not supposed to make? Underestimating a good looking new dancer based on her dances with other guys? Or getting mad if a stripper orders a non-alcoholic drink? I'm good already on both. Nice tale, though.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I think the mistake would be to think that you need to use alcohol in order to get her to open up to you, or even just to take your money.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Yeah, isn't that what roofies are for?
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I see that different people want different things in strip clubs, but they are all calling them "high mileage". This LDK must be one of the easiest to get, as the girl does not have to do much, or at least she does not have to admit to herself that she is doing much.

HJ / BJ can be had, if the girl will do it. It is not really that much to ask for most of them.

But some of use are more into FS, and want it to be high quality GFE - FS. So it takes more time fraternizing with the girl to even see if this can be. It's not just if this is on her menu either, it's more if you and she can really click.

So offering her a drink, just as a way of getting her to sit down and spend some time and talk, and to show good intent and all is a good way. Suggesting that the drink might be just a bottled water is also good, because it shouldn't be necessary to get her inebriated and she might not want to get inebriated and she might need to be able to drive her car home too.

But if one can click with that particular dancer, and if she does not have any particular reservations, and if there is not an absolute prohibition in that club, then it might just work.

My own observation is that the strongest indicator of good results is always when she will make out with you, and do it in the main room, before heading off to the VIP room. You want to take good care of dancers like that, and to keep seeing them ITC and OTC and beyond.

SJG
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I'd be happy if she was getting something cheap like bottled water or a beer instead of something that costs a lot more.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Lol I visit nude clubs where alcohol isn't allowed so the only drink I would be buying for her would be an overpriced Voss or something. If they want alcohol they bring it on their own and keep it in the DR so it's out of my hands. If a dancer has to drink to interface with customers it's sad. Just as sad for a customer to feel that they need to liquor up dancers in order for them to talk to them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion