• jackslash
    10 years ago
    Good article
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Great article.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Best motherfucking article ever! So good I LDK'ed just from reading it -- no LD necessary!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Nothing like a bit of good natured one upmanship to start off the day.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^
    OK...OK...that was an exaggeration. But it was interesting. I like the general idea of an "anything goes" strip club as long as that "anything" doesn't include shootings, stabbings, or beatings. Human trafficking and underage strippers are also out of the question as SERIOUSLY uncool, but I didn't list above because they weren't alleged to have happened at King Arthur's.

It is a bit interesting that one of the most infamous incidents highlighted in the story involves the cops not controlling their own people. Sounds like the bigger issue was the cops being thugs and not the strip club.

Why can't people just focus on the sex and booze? And weed. Things would be better if weed was legal everywhere. Then the worst that would happen is that some bad dude would harsh your buzz. Uncool, but not as bad as being beaten to death.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    If you wanted to give Massachusetts an enema you'd consider putting the tube in V
    Chelsea.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago

Does Lady Guinevere do round table dances?
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Just so you all know this was an air dance club and possibly the least fun club in Massachusetts which ois one of the least fun strip club states.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion